Interrupted

So, I made a brief plan of  Trixie's apartment to support the particular scenes so u can imagine everything happening like I do. Ofc she has like shelves, plants, decorations etc. I described only the living room and the kitchen more into detail coz that's mainly where everything's happening in the apartment in this chapter. Hope you enjoy today's chapter!

———————————————————

NSFW ?

———————————————————

I cleaned up and reaplied my lipstick just as I heard three sharp knocks on the main door of the apartment.

I stood up from the couch and went to open it.

"Привет?"

I said to the woman standing in the hallway indicating to tell me who she was and why was she knocking on someone's door in the middle of the night in her nightgown.

"Добрый вечер, я живу под тобой, не могли бы вы потише, пожалуйста?"

"Да прости, спокойной ночи."

"Спасибо."

I closed the door and turned around to find Trixie standing behind me in the living room.

"What happened?"

She asked me.

"Nothing, just your neighbor from downstairs telling me we should be more quiet."

She started laughing and then covered her mouth.

"Oops, forgot we have to be quiet."

I started laughing too as she grabbed the remote and turned the volume on the TV down a little.

We both sat down back on the couch as the laughter faded away and we ended up just staring into each other's eyes.

I put my hand onto Trixie's neck, slipped my fingers into her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. We sloppily made out for a while when I moved my hand up Trixie's tigh under her dress. I swallowed the moan that echoed at the back of her throat with another kiss.

She started unbottoning her dress. My hand traveled up her body and I managed to unhook her bra. She slipped the straps off of her shoulders and took the bra off through the unbottoned part of her dress, still keeping the dress on.

I began to kiss her neck and then moved onto her chest. I moved my hand from under the dress and went in through the unbottoned chest area of her blue dress. I took one of her breasts in my hand and began sucking on the already hard nipple.

I played with the other breast with my left hand. I pinched her nipple earning a quiet moan from her. I smirked and moved back to her neck leaving marks all over it. I put my left arm around the back of her neck and moved my right arm down to her inner tighs.

I ran my middle finger up her center through her panties. She was soaking wet already. I connected our lips again and started rubbing her clit through the silk fabric. She bit my bottom lip so hard it made me moan too. I pulled away gesturing for her to take her panties off.

As soon as she did so, I saw the shadows from the hallway shift in my peripheral vision. It was dark in the apartment, the only source of light was the TV with Friends still playing on it set on the small TV stand infront of the beige colored wall. So the light from the hallway was very visible through the bottom of the door.

"What's going on?"

Trixie asked me, she saw me tense up at the thought of someone catching us. It couldn't be the neighbor again, so the next possible option came to my mind, Alexander. Fuck.

"Oh my god, someone's coming Trix cover up, quick."

She quickly pulled her panties back on and managed to button up at least 2 buttons of the top part of the dress. You could still tell that she definitely wouldn't wear it out like this but it was a fine pass for Alex not to suspect anything.

She still didn't have her bra on though, but the fabric of the dress was pretty thick and even tho her breasts were huge, they were still perky and firm, so it didn't really matter.

I tried to comb her hair a little with my fingers but it wasn't much help.

The next thing I know, the doors are unlocked with a key and Alex bursts into the room.