Court

Another few months have passed and Trixie and Katya had been living together for 6 months now.

Which meant Alex and Trixie can finally file for the divorce now. And so, Trixie rang Monét up to tell them and ask for guidance.

"Hey Monét."

"Hey Trix is anything wrong?"

"No no, it's finally 6 months!"

"Oh yeah! That's amazing! We can now get to business with the divorce papers."

"That would be amazing! When can we make an appointment?"

"How 'bout tomorrow at 3PM?"

"Sounds great, thanks!"

Trixie's appointment with Monét went great as expected. They got everything ready and finalized to file for the divorce.

In the following week Trixie met with Monét once again, now to file for the divorce.

The divorce papers came through and it was time for Trixie and Alex to go to court, Katya accompanying Trixie.

"Trixie don't worry I'm sure everything's gonna be fine."

Katya said to Trixie on the drive to the courthouse when she saw her biting her nails.

"But how do you know that."

Trixie replied in a whiny voice.

"I don't know, intuition I guess...look, how wrong could it really go, Alex doesn't have anything on you right?"

Trixie started to go through her whole life in a matter of seconds and realised Katya's probably right, he doesn't have anything on her.

"Well no, he doesn't."

"See that's what I'm saying."

"Also, Kat, could you like try to not be so affectionate when we arrive? Just to not make it seem like we're together y'know we don't want any trouble."

"Of course, I thought of that too."

Trixie was heavily intimidated by the building which they arrived infront of. The structure was quite something, when they entered tall ceilings, long halls and big doors spread ahead of them. But Trixie knew she could do this, with having Katya by her side, she was much more confident, feeling secure and content.