Butterflies

Hey galz I'm so sorry for the changing of the pov's but I thought it was kinda fitting 😺👍 The pov change is always marked with the line underlining the parts told in a certain pov, enjoy luvs 😽

————————————————————

I still didn't tell Alex about my tattoo, I'm still hoping he will find out for himself, tho lately he's been very distant. I'm getting tired of it, frustrated even. Sure I can get myself off, but it's not nearly the same as someone else just touching me. I'm still young, only 23, I should be able to experiment. Did i get married too early? Was i not ready to settle down yet?

I looked at my calendar and saw today's date black on white, February 1st. The day I have my tattoo checkup with Katya. I've been taking great take care of it so i hope everything's gonna be okay.

————————————————————

Trixie's walking down the streets of Petrograd in her beige heels, light brown pencil skirt that hugs her curves nicely and a white tank top.

Trixie was always very insecure about her body, even tho she was curvy in just the right places. A tiny waist, wide hips, beautiful milky tighs and huge tits.

She has learned to love herself more now, but it's great to hear a compliment from time to time.

When she entered the shop she saw Katya already waiting behind the counter, looking up when she walked through the door.

————————————————————

"Hi!"

"Hi Trixie!"

"What?"

I asked when i saw her looking me up and down.

"Nothing, just, umm, you look very good today."

She said stumbling over her words, nervously fiddling with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Thank you, you look exceptional today too Katya."

I said with a smile trying to make the situation less awkward. She finally looked up back at me and suggested we get started, I agreed.

"It's healing just fine, I'm gonna clean it for you now okay?"

"Kay thanks."

She touched my skin with a cold soapy cotton pad and i hissed through my teeth at the touch. Katya chuckled in my ear and i closed my eyes.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach, why was I feeling like this? Was I nervous? Excited? Was I attracted to her?

The only thing I knew is that I couldn't stop thinking about her. I always tried to keep myself busy, but I would eventually catch myself thinking about her.

"Where do you work anyways?"

She asked me.

"I'm at home now, but I'm thinking of coming back to work, It's driving me crazy sometimes not being in the work enviroment and being able to talk to people who share the passion for cooking with me...."

"Just sitting around waiting for my husband to come home."

I added.

"Oh yeah I understand that, um," she paused for awhile.

"You're married?

"Yeah.." I said in a way sadder voice than I intended to respond in.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

She said quickly.

"No, no, it's okay, it's just that sometimes I think this is really not for me. It happened all so quickly and now we're married for over a year and I'm just realising , that I don't want to sit at home and lead this boring life that revolves mainly around him."

"Yeah, I'm not sure if i want to get married myself, at least not right now, I'm 27 and if I found someone I cannot get married legally here right now."

"Oh? Wh-"

"I'm a lesbian Trixie."

She cut me off before I could ask a proper question.

"Oh, yeah, I wonder if they ever make gay marriage fully legal here, it's not fair."

"Thanks, not a lot of people think that."

"No problem."

I turned around at her looking right into her piercing blue eyes. I smiled at her, she smiled back and said:

"Okay and we're done"

"Thanks Katya"

I replied and we both got up and went to the counter.

"What do i owe you?"

"Nothing please I just cleaned your tattoo."

"I still gotta tip you," I said as I reached for my wallet.

"No really don't give me anything."

"Okay then can I at least take you out for dinner?"

"Fine." She said with a smirk on her face.

"I'll be looking forward to it, bye Katya."

"Bye Trix."

I turned around with a smile on my face and walked towards the door as I felt her gaze on me.

When I got home I texted Katya:

ME: Hi, It's Trixie, when are you free for the dinner?

I got an immediate response.

K: Sunday 7PM?

ME: Sounds good xx

I grinned at our chat and started blasting "9 to 5" from the speakers of my phone. I was so excited.

————————————————————

Kay I finally made some bigger move with the plot instead of just describing their day haha. Kind of a longer chapter today I didn't want to make y'all wait much. 🤠👍 Lmk if y'all like longer chapters like this better or the usual short ones😽