DARIO

My frustration continued as I think for a reason why my wife is crying and what her secret must be. Some people says, when you marry someone, you should bring out all the things about you. But even though we love each other so much, when the secret is deep, it is hard to open up.

Hindi agad ako nakatulog dahil sa bumabagabag sa akin at sa pag-aalala na rin kay Alice. I know that it is not her who need to calm down, it is me. Dahil alam kong mapagsasalitaan ko lang siya ng masama kapag nasa isang kuwarto kami habang galit ako. But I didn't intend to sleep here.

Pumunta ako sa kuwarto namin to check on her at nakabutan ko siya na nakaupo lang siya sa kama namin at nakayuko habang sapo ang ulo niya

"My love, are you still awake?" tanong ko pagkapasok ko sa kuwarto namin. Tumingin siya sa akin kaagad. I'm worried because as she looked, I saw pain and fear in her eyes kaya agad ko siyang nilapitan at niyakap.

"I'm sorry, my love. For shouting at you, and forcing you to say something. I am just so upset earlier. I'm sorry, hindi na mauulit iyon" I lulled her but she just hug me as she cry hardly.

Then, she face me. "I'm so scared Dario. I thought you're going to leave me because of this. Thank you so much for coming back. I love you so much."

I smiled at her. "My love, you know that I need to relax myself because I don't want to hurt you so much. And I will always comeback to you, no matter what happens. My life is revolving to you now so how can I leave you, my love? You don't need to beg, because you my queen, baby. Own it."

She hit me jokingly and hug me again. We stayed for some minutes in that position because it is soothing and I feel her love for me. Napagpasiyahan na naming magpahinga because I know she is exhausted today.

I kissed her hair. "Are you okay now, my love?"

"Honestly speaking my love, I am not okay. But when I am with you, everything is just simple and wonderful, that's why I can't live without you anymore. You bring out the best of me and you teach me to love myself more so that I can love someone too. And I am scared, that if I tell you about that thing, you will leave me." she explained but it didn't answer my question. Pero hindi ko siya kayang puwersahin dahil alam kong nasasaktan pa siya.

I pinch her nose. "You confessed again, I feel some butterflies or insects flying in my stomach. And I love you too.

"Those are bugs, because you are dirty- minded." she giggled sweetly.

Natawa lang ako at natahimik. This is what I want to do with her, after a stressful day in my company, we will snuggle like this, talk about nonsense things and laugh our ass out loud. I know I can have it, once I know what happened to her and Kervin.

"Let's rest now, my love. I know you're weary today." I snapped at her.

"My love, can't you not go to the company tomorrow? Let's have a home date, you know, just watching movies, talking about life, and you annoying me. What do you think?" she asked.

"My love, I am not annoying you. And that's a good idea, by the way. I don't want to go there tomorrow." I answered her and she grinned then kissed my lips.

"I'm sleepy now. Good night, annoying Dario."

"I don't want to sleep now. Let's just talk." pangungulit ko.

Natawa lang siya. "Tumigil ka na. I am drained today, I want to rest. Kumausap ka ng lamok diyan."

"But, my lov—" pinutol niya ang sasabihin ko.

"Shut up, or ilalagay ko ang mukha mo sa toilet. Choose." she asked seriously.

"Good night, my love. I love you." sagot ko but she just groan and I hug her to sleep.

"Malanding nilalang, gumising ka na. Tanghali na." isang sigaw na nagpagising sa akin. When I open my eyes, I see Alice's irritated face.

I reach out for her. "Good morning, my love. Hug me for an hour." Tinabig niya ang kamay ko.

"Kanina pa ako sumisigaw, bumangon ka na diyan. Nakapagluto na ako, lalamig na ang pagkain." iyamot niyang sabi.

"And I love you too. I will just make myself more handsome than the usual." biro ko at inirapan niya lang ako pagkatapos ay lumabas na siya sa kuwarto namin ng naiinis. I chuckle because of her patience.

"Laging galit sa akin, mahal na mahal naman ako." sabi ko sa sarili ko at nag-umpisa nang ayusin ang sarili dahil baka magwala na si Hitler.

While I am brushing my teeth, someone called me.

"Dario, comeback ..." the weak voice again. I turned my head to see if someone is there which is impossible. Again, I saw nothing. Nagkibit balikat na lang ako. I just continue brushing my teeth.

When I finished, I immediately went on our dining room.

"My pretty wife, I'm here now. Miss me?" bungad ko pero hindi ko inaasahan ang nangyari. Alice throw a kitchen knife towards my direction. Buti na lang at nakailag ako. She really is a brutal wife, but I love her.

"What was that for?" I asked calmly while she is fuming.

"Kumain ka na." mataray niyang sabi sa akin na ikinatawa ko. Earlier, she threw a knife to me, now she is asking me to eat. Pero hindi na ako nagtanong dahil baka sunugin niya na ako mamaya kaya umupo na lang ako.

"What are we going to do today? Aside from making a baby?" I asked teasingly.

Her sharp eyes glance at me. "Anong 'making a baby' na sinasabi mo? Ang gagawin nating home date is the decent date. Hindi kasama ang iyong wild imagination, you tarantado."

"Where's the fun in that? What I am saying is we could add spice in our home date." I roasted.

She sigh in annoyance. "Darius Emmanuel, isa pa, isa pa talaga. Masasaksak na kita. Kahit maging murder suspect ako dito, gagawin ko talaga iyon. You know I am true to my words."

I gulped because I know she is not joking anymore.

"I love you. Let's eat and do your planned home date, my love." I laugh nervously.

She smirk as if she earn the magnificent triumph in her life.