DARIO

Dumating na ang pagkain pinabibili ko kay Melissa at Kervin. I am watching Kervin's movement as she interacts with Mama, they are seem very close. Well, he is her best friend before so I can't stop them.

"Stop killing him using your eyes." biglang saad ni Alice. She obviously know that I am gazing him.

Hinarap ko siya. "What really happened to the both of you? Why did you cry like that? Why is he seem so distant to you?"

"Have you watch the video that I told you to?" tanong niya. Right! The flashdisk.

"I do not watch it yet, my love. I forgot about it." I realized that it is really important.

She rolled her eyes. "I told you to watch it. I am ashamed and also afraid what your reaction will be, so I put it into a video."

"You can just tell that to me. I won't judge. I love you so much for that." I convince her.

She just shook her head. "Nah, watch it. I want to have fun."

"Does pregnancy makes every woman crazy?" tanong ko sa kaniya.

"I don't know, I love crazy." then she cackle.

Napatingin ako kay Mama para humingi ng tulong kay Mama, but the emotion in Kervin's eyes caught my attention.

She looked at my love in adoration. That makes me inflame.

"Don't look at my love like that." hindi ko mapigilang sigaw.

I feel Alice's touch on my hand.

Natawa lang ito sa reaksiyon ko. "Chill man. I'm not going to snatch her away from you. Relax."

"Kuya, not everyone will take Ate Alice away from you, stop that." saway ni Melissa.

Lumingon ako kay Alice. "I'm sorry for my violent reaction. It is just that, I don't want him to look at you that way."

"It's okay." she temporarily stop. "Basta, huwag mo ng uulitin. He's trying to be good."

I breathe slowly to calm myself. I can't stress Alice out.

Hindi ko namalayan na lumapit si Mama sa amin.

"Ma, I am wondering why Alice's laugh is different?" tanong ko sa kaniya kaya kinurot ako ni Alice.

Ngumiti siya. "Kasi buntis siya, paiba-iba ang emosyon na ilalabas niya. Pero normal lang iyon kaya huwag kang matakot."

"Malalaman na ba natin ang gender ng baby namin?" excited kong tanong sa kay Mama.

"Hindi pa Dario, isang buwan pa lang akong buntis. Huwag masyadong atat, baka mabaog." Alice answered instead.

Natawa si Mama sa sinabi niya. Nakakabaog ba iyon?

"Basta ako Ate, kapag babae iyan, I will buy different dresses for her. I will spoil her with clothes, shoes and accessories." sabat ng kapatid ko.

I looked at her indolently. "I can buy her that Melissa. Alam mo ang dapat mong gawin?"

"Ano?" she hissed.

"Mag-asawa ka na, hindi yung magtataray ka ng ganiyan. Mom and Dad wants grandchildren from us. Ang tanda mo na kaya." I suggested.

"Stop teasing her. I love you." bulong ni Alice.

Humarap ako sa kaniya. "So sweet of yours. I love you too."

"Alam mo Kuya, alagaan mo ng ayos si Ate Alice at ang baby niyo, hindi yung mangengealam ka sa buhay ko. Mas masama ang ugali mo." mataray niyang sambit. Sasagutin ko na sana ng sumingit si Kervin.

"Stop fighting, isusumbong ko kayo kay Tita."

"Man, ikaw din. Tumatanda ka na, wala ka pang plano mag-asawa? Plano niyo bang tumandang mag-isa?" seryoso kong tanong sa kaniya.

"Dario, I have plans. Captain ako kaya madami akong plano. Remember that I am now starting to build my own shipping line? Isa ka at si Melissa sa dapat mag-invest doon. If Alice wants, then she can invest too." paliwanag niya.

Our afternoon is full of arguments, jokes, tease to each other and Alice's insane cackle.

"Uuwi na kami Kuya, Ate. Mag-ingat kayo dito." paalam ni Melissa.

Mama hugged me and Alice, as well as Melissa. Kervin just smile to Alice and me then they get going.

Alice is busy eating vegetable salad. "Are you tired laughing?"

"I'm just happy, Dario, don't ruin it." she answered heavily.

I chuckle at her. "All right, all right, don't eat too much, gabi na. Baka hindi ka matunawan ng maayos."

And she just tsk and continue eating.

I prepared the things that she needed for cleaning her body.

"My love, you want me to help you clean yourself?" I asked her.

She simper to me. "I can manage Dario, I am recovering and I am pregnant, stop your thoughts."

Napatingin ako sa kaniya. "I am just going to help you? What's your problem?"

"I'm afraid I disagree, I know you Darius Emmanuel." she said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, bewildered.

She sighed. "I can do it, don't worry."

Tumango na lang kahit naguguluhan ako sa kaniya. Perhaps, pregnant women are complicated.

"Just call me when you need help."

While waiting for her to finish, my mind wonder about the gender of my baby. I want it to be a he first, so that I can have my junior. But if it is a she, it's okay too. I want to see little Alice.

I'm really excited to see my baby calling us Mama and Papa. Kaya pagkalabas ni Alice dito sa ospital ay magpapakasal agad kami para maplano namin ng maayos ang para naman sa anak namin.

"A happy man, I see." biglang sambit ni Alice. "Why are you smiling there like an idiot?"

"I'm not an idiot, my love. I am just excited for our baby." I said to her.

She chuckle. "Dario, walong buwan pa ang hihintayin natin kaya huwag masyadong masaya."

"Time flies so fast my love, hindi mo namamalayan na bukas ka na manganganak." I looked at her and she changed into purple hospital gown.

"Napagod ako ngayong araw, I want to sleep." sagot niya at naglakad na palapit sa kama.

I get up so I can guide her. She smell so good so I sniff her shoulder.

"You smell so good, a." I commented.

"Because I am awesome. Now, tell me a story for me to sleep peacefully." she asked.

I kissed her forehead when she finally lay down on the bed.

"This is unusual, but what is the story that you want to hear?"

"Anything, but I want some Disney Princess." she answered.

I think of a story then the story that comes to my mind is Beauty and the Beast.

"Okay." I breathe to start.

"Once upon a time..."