"H-Hey Izuku!" I smiled at the boy who had just walked up next to me. We were watching a bag nabber get his butt handed to him by some rookie heroes.

"Hey Y/n!" He smiled at me. "You like to watch the heroes too?"

"Mhm, it really helps with my learning. If you ever want to know how a quirk works you know you can always ask me," I rambled.

"Thanks," He smiled.

"No problem," I blushed. His smile is so fricken cute!

The battle went on and just as Kamui Woods was about to finish the villain a giant just like, drop kicked the villain. I felt my eyes go wide at the sudden wind spike and I analyzed the quirk. Izuku was mumbling as he wrote down in his journal. When he was done he looked at me. "Let's get going before we're late for school,"

"R-Right!" I stuttered. Shoot, he caught me staring again didn't he!? We walked in silence to the school and when we got there Katsuki was grinning. "H-Hey Izuku, I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll meet you in class," I waved.

"Alright! See ya!" He waved with that innocent smile. I booked it to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Dang it, I was blushing the whole time," I groaned. I did my business and when I washed my hands I rolled my eyes. "I can barely even talk to him," I let out a sigh as I grabbed my backpack and walked out. Just as I stepped out I was pinned to the lockers by none other than Bakugou Katsuki.

"Pft-" He snorted. "I saw you making goo goo eyes at Deku this morning,"

"I-It's not like that!" I blushed. "Dang it Katsuki!" I groaned as I tried to escape him.

"Mhm, suuuuuuure," He teased. "Your face exposes you,"

"I know!" I shot back. I struck a nerve on accident... As I shouted my eyes went wide as Katsuki growled. "Um, bye!" I waved as I booked it using one of the quirks I had picked up in the last few years.

"COPY CAT! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Katsuki shouted as he ran after me.

"No thanks!" I said practically in tears as I opened the door and scurried to my desk. I flopped my head on the desk and covered my head with my bag. I let out flustered, angry, and scared groans. It just so happens that my desk is right behind Izuku's.

"You okay?" Izuku asked me.

"No," I groaned into my bag.

"Kacchan?" He asked. I nodded. "I figured," He sighed. Katsuki walked in and glared at me as he started to stomp over to us. He was about 2 seats in front of Izuku when the bell saved me. He growled as he stomped to his desk.

"Saved by the bell," I sighed. As class started all I did was stare at the back of Izuku's head. I could hear the class get rowdy as everyone started to show off their quirks. I rolled my eyes as Katsuki boasted.

"Oh that's right, Midoriya and L/n are trying for U.A. as well," Sensei said nonchalantly. Both Izuku and I shrank at the stares of our peers. They all started laughing.

"You can't study your way in Izuku!" Some laughed.

"No, they changed it this year!" Izuku defended.

"Y/n has a chance, but I doubt she'll make it with as timid as she is," Others hypothized.

"Deku, you're below the rejects, you're quirkless," Katsuki teased with a menacing tone. I glared at Katsuki and other students shivered since I almost never glare. "Whatcha looking at, Copy cat," He smirked.

"Nothing, just a Baka," I rolled my eyes. He started to glare at me as I sat there. Izuku gave me a shocked look and I got flustered as he looked at me.

Look to the chapter labelled baka before you comment.

"She's so obvious," Some students sighed. I used the quirk I copied from my dad and turned invisible on accident. Sensei continued talking as the class settled down. Izuku was still looking where I sat and he chuckled as he turned around. I could feel myself going beet red. When I settled down I could hear snickers going on around me. The rest of the day went on as usual and at the end I gathered my stuff in a hurried motion.

"Hey Y/n!" Izuku turned around I jolted at the sound of his voice.

"Y-Yes!?" I shouted on accident.

"You wanna walk around town with me and look for more hero and villain battles?" Izuku asked with a chuckle.

"Y-Yeah! Let me go home and change, I'll meet you here as soon as I'm done," I smiled with a blush.

"Alright!" He did a little celebration fist. "Your quirk will come in handy for analyzing the quirks of the heroes and villains!" I smiled happily at his little celebration.

"A-Alright, I'll get going, see you in about 10 minutes!" I smiled as I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran out the door. I smiled to myself as I sprinted in the house. "Hi mom! Hi dad!" I greeted my parents as I slipped my school shoes off by the door and ran in my room. I changed out of my uniform and into a F/c tee shirt and black caprees. I ran out of my room as I started to slip on my tennis shoes.

"Aw, did someone get asked on a date by her crush?" Mom teased.

"Mom," I groaned with a smile. "He didn't ask me out, he asked if I wanted to go with him to help him analyze heroes and villains," I smiled happily as I slipped my shoes on.

"Y/n, you know he's as shy as you, right?" Dad asked.

"Nah, he's not shy," I rolled my eyes as I stood up. "Bye guys!" I ran out the door and back to the school.

A//N: I keep trying to limit the amount of words I put on each chapter but I get so into typing it that when I get to 10,000 without realizing it I have to go back and copy, delete, and paste! GaHhHhHoMfGkIlLmEpLeAsE! ~ FanFicsLoverGalore!