Chapter Twenty

(Jesse's POV)

"I'm so glad you get to come back to school tomorrow." Adrian says as he sits up in the bed next to me. "It's just not the same without you there. All Jane ever wants to talk about is the fight; she wants me to give all the details." He crawls on top of me and straddles my waist. "I think her favorite part is where you broke Hector's nose when you kicked him. She gets overly excited when I tell her about that, so I have been dying for someone to really talk too. I mean I love Jane but she is just driving me insane."

I chuckle as he grabs my hand that isn't wrapped up; I had sprained my left wrist in my fight against Hector. Now I have to wait a week to a month for it to heal. He intertwines his fingers with mine and leans down to kiss me. It is a sweet and simple kiss, but it is the best kind. He lies on top of me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait to go back, you have no idea how much my dad is driving me crazy. I thought he was leaving on Sunday, but he changed his mind and decided to stay longer."

He kisses my cheek and I turn to face him, he smiles at me. I am so glad that my fight with Hector hadn't changed his mood. I know he is still worried, but he doesn't show it when he is with me.

"Well at least it's just my dad I had to put up with. I don't know what I would do if Jane was here too. I think she would lead me to smothering myself with a pillow."

His chest vibrates against mine as he chuckles.

"You're welcome for that. I told her not to come over here to see you."

I raise my brow as he chuckles.

"I told her that you were going to be too busy for visitors." He sits up and smiles at me. "That I am going to help you feel better." He leans down and kisses me.

I slip my tongue in between his parted lips. He moans in my mouth as I roll my tongue over his. He releases my hand as he places his fingers in my hair as he deepens the kiss. I place my good hand on his hip as I wrap my other arm around him. I roll over and groan in pain, I had forgotten about my bad wrist and now Adrian is on top of it. He shifts his weight and I pull my arm out from under him. I groan again as my wrist throbs, ugh this is really going to put a damper on things.

"Oh god I'm so sorry, does it hurt bad?" Adrian asks, his beautiful blue eyes filled with worry.

"It is not that bad. I'm fine don't worry about it." I smile through the pain, it wasn't his fault I wasn't thinking and got lost in the moment.

"Are you sure?"

I lean in and kiss him, I feel his body relax against mine as I deepen the kiss. "I'm sure. Now tell me about how you were going to make me feel better."

Adrian smiles big as he places his hands on my chest and moves them down. His hand stops at the top of my jeans. He lets his fingers drag across as he kisses me again. His fingers touch my bare skin as he lifts my shirt a little and processes to slip his hand into my pants. His hand inches closer as my breath hitches as his fingers move against my skin.

"Jesse what do—" my dad asks as he walks into my room. He looks at us and Adrian pulls back as my dad covers his eyes. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry I should have knocked." He mumbles as he walks back out of the room.

I groan as I drop my head on Adrian's shoulder, he starts to laugh. I lift my head and stare at him, he had tears in his eyes as he laughs harder. "God talk about a mood killer," I say as I get off him and sit down on the edge of the bed. I feel him kneel behind me and wrap his arms around my shoulder. He rests his chin on my shoulder, I turn my face towards him and he kisses me.