1. D-day

New stared at his reflection for a while and smiled when he remembered that his bride is waiting for him.

"Tay will be here right?" New asked Gun

"Of course he will be, he's your best man and your best friend" Gun smiled

"But he's not here yet, what if he changed his mind?" Gun held New's hand to make him feel better

"Papii's with him and he said Tay's gonna be here. He will attend, so stop worrying. You're supposed to be happy because it's your wedding day"

New hugged Gun and he thanked him for always being there.

Minutes later, a few knocks can be heard outside the door.

"Papii's here"

Gun opened the door and off immediately pulled Gun in his arms. New rolled his eyes at his two bestfriends. They've never changed.

"Hin?"

New's thought got interrupted when he heard that person's voice, that very familiar voice, the voice that he can immediately recognise.

"Tay, I thought you wouldn't be here" New pouted

Tay chuckled and patted New's head

"Of course I'll be here, it's your wedding day. I don't want to miss this day. I have to support you."

"Thank you Tay" New smiled and held Tay's hand.

"The truth is, he's still sleeping when I went to fetch him, he's too lazy to get up that I even have to drag him, and he keeps on saying that he doesn't want to come because he's tired and lazy" Off said

New raised his eyebrow and playfully slapped Tay's Arm

"You lazy bean! You gave Off a hard time!" New's still slapping Tay's Arm

"Oh come on! In my defense, I stayed up all night because I have to edit some of the pictures that I've taken for OffGun's Wedding"

New rolled his eyes again, Tay and his reasons.

"Do your best today Tay."New said

Tay will take some pictures because New said no one is as good as him when it comes to photography.

They took some pictures and laughed together just like before.

An hour later, someone knocked at the door and said that the wedding is about to start. Judging by the voice, it's Jane's.

They patted New shoulder and wished him luck as they walked towards their car and to the wedding venue.

When everything's set, the familiar music started and they started to walk on the aisle.

While waiting, New's been panicking a little bit and he's also a bit excited. Well he's feeling all sorts of emotions. Tay, in his side keep on saying there's nothing to worry about to calm him down.

All of their eyes are fixed on the beautiful lady walking towards the altar, towards new.

New teared up while he saw his soon to be wife, he just couldn't believe that it's finally happening.

When Aira reached New, he held her hand and they faced each other, smiling at each other.

When it's time for they're wedding vows, although Tay may not say it, but he's hurting.

"Hi baby, It's been 8 years since we've started to love each other, we may not have the smoothest journey but I can really say that we have the best. I can still remember when I'm still courting you, Tay and the whole gang have to help me because I'm not that brave to face you. They even got in trouble because of me, we decided to leave our class altogether because I decided to surprise you, and because of that, we went to the guidance office when they knew what we've done"

The gang laughed and all the people at the venue

"We used to sneak out at night because I want to see tbe starts with you. And guess what? All of those are worth it, look where we are right now.
Now, from this day onwards, I promise to always be with you, in sickness and in health, in whatever troubles we may face, I love you. Forever and always."

Aira laughed and held New's hand tighter.

" Hi baby, you're always there for me and for 8 years you've never failed to amaze me and show me that you love me. Although at first, I wss a little bit harsh to you and I never treated you right, you still stayed and I'm very thankful for that. We made it baby! We did. Inside those 8 years, you made me see my worth and together, we've grown. I may not be perfect but I will try my best to always show you and remind you that I love you. From this day onwards, I will always be with you, in sickness and in health, in happiness and sadness, I will always be with you. I love you, forever and always"

The people in the venues got teary eyed and even Tay that is watching them.

"Do you Thitiphoom take Aira Yurinwa as your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Aira Yurinwa take Thitiphoom Techaapaikhun as your husband?"

"I do"

People cheered and clapped as they slipped they wedding rings on their fingers.

Tay smiled and clapped, feeling all the pain in his heart but he still managed to keep his composure.

"Maybe, when the time is right, and when God will finally allow as to be each other's ending, we'll finally be together. But for now, be happy Hin. I'll always be here" Tay thought at he felt his heart aching.