3. Where It All Started

After their group study, Off and Gun decided to visit Tay and ask him if he can still endure the pain from loving New.

"Come on guys, you really don't have to worry, I can still manage myself and I'm doing okay." Tay said smiling at the worried couple.

"Are you sure Tay? I can literally see it in your eyes, the sadness and pain" Gun said, between Off and him, he's the most worried.

"Wait, you said you love New, but when did it start? When did you find out?" asked Off

Tay smiled lovingly it's as if he's recalling every memory he has with New.

New held Tay's hands as he dragged him into a new bookstore. New's been bothering him since yesterday because he really wants to come but he doesn't want to be alone.

As he watched New dragged him inside, he just loved how New's been smiling from ear to ear and he ran like a child.

"Tay! Buy me a book please" New held his hand and he pouted.

"Oh come on Hin, you're the one who dragged me here and you're the one who wants to come here since yesterday so no, you should buy your own" Tay said firmly

"But Taaaaaayy" New whined while stomping his feet.

"Hin, just buy everything that you want so we can go home" Tay sighed, he's tired and he just wants to go home but Newwie's not helping at all.

"Tay please. Just two books and you'll make me the happiest" New pouted and looked at Tay while giving him his puppy eyes.

Tay sighed, he really couldn't resist New.

"Fine!"

New jumped happily and started to choose the books that he wanted. Tay stared at New and he couldn't help but feel his heart beating rapidly while he's staring at New.

He's beautiful. That's what's inside Tay's head.

He recalled all the things he's done for New, even the silly ones. He does things he never really expected to do when he's with New, and when New asks him to.

Maybe because I love him.

What? Tay's shocked after he thought of those words that he said. He loves New. He loves his best friend. He just realised now.

And he knows that he'll love New but he'll never got the chance to say it. He just couldn't, and he knows that New will never love him back.

"Eh? Just like that?" Off complained at Tay's explanation on how it all started.

"Why? Did you expect something more?" Tay asked

"I expected much more than that. It's too simple and boring" Gun replied.

"It's not that simple actually, well at first I thought it is pretty boring and simple but turns out, loving Newwie was never simple. It never is. I have to hide the fact that I love him and I have to hide the pain. Newwie is in love with someone else." Tay sighed.

If only he isn't inlove with New, everything would be so simple.