2. Why? Are You Inlove With Me?

Tay smiled as he stared at New's figure lovingly. He knows he shouldn't feel this way but he just couldn't stop loving New even more.

"Tay? What are you looking at?" asked New as he finally noticed that Tay's been staring at him for a while.

"Huh? Nothing hin, I'm just thinking. Nothing to worry about" he smiled.

They are walking towards New's dorm to have a group study, Off and Gun will be a little bit late.

"Tay walk faster, I really want to lay down on my bed." New complained and quickened his pace

When they reach New's dorm, New Immediately plopped down his bed.

Tay just rolled his eyes at his best friend's laziness but he laid down beside New

"Hin, do you think it is possible to fall in love with your best friend?"

"Hmmm, yes it is possible. Why? Are you inlove with me?"

Tay almost had a heart attacked at New's question and he didn't know what to answer, but the best thing to do is to deny.

"What are you talking about hin? Of course I'm not."

Tay chuckled nervously and prayed to all the God's above to save him from this awkwardness.

And just like an answered prayer, the door opened revealing the OffGun couple. Tay thanked the Gods up above.

" Guys? I thought we're going to study, why are you still laying down?" Gun asked them

"Hin's getting lazy again, let's start studying, he might fall asleep right now." Tay went to his bag to get his books and other stuffs.

The gang started studying and OffGun's being lovey dovey every once in a while.

"Can you two please stop? I can't concentrate here, you're being so touchy, it's making my head hurt" New complained while massaging his forehead

"Keep your hands to yourselves, you're distracting us" Tay also complained.

Off rolled his eyes ang hugged gun even tighter

"Why don't you just date and marry each other so you'll stop complaining" Off said and smiled at the two teasingly

"Me? Marrying Tay? Ew no. I'd rather stay single forever" New said while fake vomiting.

"I will never date someone like Hin. Ew no" Tay said also fake gagging.

If Tay's being honest, it kinda hurted a bit. He loved new with all his heart but New only treats him like a friend.

Gun stared at Tay, it's like he's asking if Tay's okay and Tay just smiled at him, assuring Gun that he is okay.

"Guys, let's take a break, my eyes hurt." Gun suggested

"We're taking a break already? We've only been studying for an hour" Tay said

"Come on bro, just a 15 minute break or so." Off said

Tay sighed before nodding to the couple. The couple squealed and just rush out the door.

"That couple's weird but they're cute" New said adoring OffGun

"Well they love each other that's why"

New looked at Tay after hearing those words, Tay's been acting weird lately.

"Tay, do you have something to tell me? I think something's bothering you"

"Hin, I'm okay. There's nothing to worry about." Tay assured the worried Newwie.

"I love you Tay, thank you for being here with me"

Tay's eyes widened when he heard what New said.

"You what? You love me?"

"Of course I love you, you're my best friend" New replied

Tay sighed, of course that's what Newwie meant.

"I love you newwie, as my best friend"

And something much more than that.