6. "Tay"

As usual, the four are hanging out together and they're asking New what are his plans for Aira, the one he wants to court.

"When are you going to take her out on a date?"

"I don't know. This is not easy for me, just the thought of asking her out makes me really nervous." New chuckled nervously

Tay just smiled at New.

"Tay, what do you think I should do? Is there something wrong? You've been really quite since we talked about Aira"

'Of course there is something wrong New. My heart hurts.'

Tay badly want to say that but instead he just smiled at New and he told him that there's nothing wrong.

"I want to sing for her. Will you help me Tay? Help me please" Newwie said while shaking Tay's Arm, he's acting like a little kid again.

'You don't have to sing for her. I can always sing for you love' Tay thought

"Sure hin, I will gladly help you." Tay faked a smile.

Off and Gun looked at Tay worriedly. Tay just smiled at them so the the guys won't worry about him.

He's okay. He's trying to be.

"Tay will you please play the guitar for me? You don't have to do anything else, just play the guitar for me then I'll sing for her. How does that sound?"

"How about you think of something else? You can just play the guitar and sing for her." Gun suggested

"Yep, you can play the guitar and sing for her. You just have to practice, and I'm sure Tay will help you" Off added

"But I want to do it as soon as possible, making Tay play the guitar for me is faster than me learning how to play" New whined.

He sighed. Is he strong enough to watch him sing for her?

Off and Gun just agreed to Newwie's plan even if it includes hurting him in the process.

Newwie and Tay remained in New's dorm while the couple went home.

"Hin what song are you going to sing for her?"

"Perfect by Ed Sheeran" He answered, smiling.

"Why?"

"Because she's perfect Tay. I like everything about her. I just wanna marry her"

Tay can see something in his eyes.

Love.

"She's really perfect Tay. I just want to spend my whole life with it. It will really break me if she'll reject me"

It hurts.

"Tay if ever she'll reject me and I'll come running to you, will you please hold on to me? I'm afraid I won't be able to stand the pain"

Tay smiled and nodded at him. This isn't good for him and his heart.

'But how about me? Who will hold me when I can't take the pain anymore?'

'Just what did I do in my past life that I have to suffer like this? '

'I never thought falling for him would hurt me this much.'

"Hin"

"Hm?"

'I love you and I will always be here for you.'

"Nothing" then I smiled at him.

"When are we going to practice Tay?"

"I don't know, it's up to you. When do you want to practice?"

He tilted his head then he tapped his cheek with his finger, a cute gesture of his whenever he's thinking deeply.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Okay. Tomorrow it is."

"Thank you so much for helping me Tay" he smiled at me

He stand up from where he's sitting and made his way in front of Tay, then he hugged him.

"Thank you Tay"

'Anything for you love'

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll always help you tho"

He detached himself from Tay then he stared at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Tay, do you think she'll accept me?"

"I don't know. I don't want to lie to you and honestly, there's a possibility that she won't."

"Oh"

He stared at the floor and now Tay really want to punch himself for saying those things.

"Hey, cheer up Hin. There's still a possibility that she will accept you and I don't really know her that much so I really can't tell what's her decision."

He held New's hand and he caressed it slowly.

"Cheer up Hin. No matter what happens, I will always be here"

He smiled and nodded.

"Tay?"

"Hm?"

"I think I love her."