4. Is Loving Him Worth It?

Tay sighed as he stared at his guitar, he's thinking of New all this time.

He wants to confess but he can't bring himself to. He'll just end up thinking of losing New if he's going to confess. New's inlove with someone else and he's been talking about her lately, he even made Tay promise to help him when he wants to make a move on the girl.

Loving New is like Tay slowly killing himself. Out of all the people in this world, why did he fell inlove with New?

Off and Gun has been pestering him to make a move on New but he just can't. He knows that New will be mad at him and will ask him to stay away.

Tay's train of thoughts got interrupted by a loud ringing, New's calling him.

"Hello Hin?"

"Tay, I'm thinking of finally making a move on her, you'll help me right? Please help me."

Tay's heart clenched upon hearing New's request, but he will never say no. He can't and he won't.

"Sure. What are you planning?" Tay controlled his voice or it will crack and knowing New, he'll immediately asked Tay what's wrong.

"Nothing much, I'll just ask her out on a few dates, then I'll finally confess." New said, chuckling.

"You're getting brave, huh? Is New finally getting brave?" Tay teased his best friend.

"Stop it Tay, stop teasing me" Tay can imagine New's pouting face and he burst out laughing

"Okay okay. Goodluck Hin, I hope she says yes"

"I hope Tay. Thank you, you're the best!" New said, extremely happy.

"Yeah bye"

Tay just stared out his window and keeps on questioning the choice he made. Is helping New the right thing to do? Is it really worth the heartbreak?

Of course it is, it's New we're talking about.

He roamed his eyes around his room and his eyes landed on a sheet of paper and a pen lying on his table.

Should he write something to New? A letter perhaps? Will it help him confess his feelings to New?

He sat on the chair in front of his table and grabbed the pen.

But after a few hours, he just found himself staring at the same piece of paper.

He just sighed and decided to lay down on his bed and sort out his thoughts.

As he was about to fall asleep, he heard someone knocking at his door.

"Who the heck would disturb me at this hour?"

When he opened the door he saw Newwie, smiling at him.

"Tay! I can't sleep again, can I sleep here? No scratch that, I will sleep here" He said proudly

Who is he to decline his request? Guess he just have to endure this pain and act like everything's fine.

Just a few hours Tay, just a few hours of endurance.

"Fine."

"Tay let's watch a movie?" New said holding his hand and giving him his puppy eyes.

"New we should go to sleep. I was about to sleep but then you came. No movies for tonight"

He pouted but he nodded, like a defeated child he walked towards Tay's bed and he immediately laid down.

"Taaayyy I need a hug"

His heart beats faster than usual after he heard what New wants.

Without a choice, he walked towards his bed and just like what New wanted, he gave him a hug.

Best friends do this right?

Just thinking about New and his girlfriend together brought misery on Tay's heart. He hugged New even tighter, it's as if he's afraid of losing him. And he is.

Is loving New worth it?

It is.

Every bit of New is worth it.

Even if New can't reciprocate his feelings, it is always worth it.

Loving him is worth it because after all, he's Newwie and Tay will do anything for him.