𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
"The day I ever go back to you and your posse of misfits will be the day hell freezes over."
"Haven't you heard? We're called rogues now."
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

Emptiness.

That was the best way that Evelyn Sutton could accurately explain the feeling that she had been drowning in for the first few years of her life. Abandoned as a newborn, bouncing back and forth from one foster family to the next, left this gaping hole inside her. A hole she had eventually grown well acquainted with to the point where she didn't see a point in staying in foster care anymore. It was clear that no one would ever want her.

Running from the system left her with no exact place of residency. As time went on she made a life of her own. However, her lifestyle wasn't very ideal; Stealing whatever she could get her hands on, and selling it to the highest bidder to make ends meet. She eventually made quite the name for herself, and yet she still felt empty inside. Until the day she met him, and she finally felt understood.

Found at what others would call the wrong place at the wrong time, but to her it was anything but. She found herself a permanent home that day when she was caught stealing from none other than Leonard Snart. To him she was something. Nothing too big nor too important like that pinkie ring he managed to swipe back at a heist that went wrong a while back. It wasn't a gem, but it was far better than coming out empty-handed.

Taken under his wing, she eventually became a great asset to his team. She was loyal without him having to force it out of her. She never stepped out of line. Unlike the rest of crew, she was smart which made heists run faster and smoother. There was also far less casualties when she came along, for she knew what she was doing which he can't say for most. He was happy with the way things had turned out. Evelyn was happy.

It wasn't until a run-in with a detective that had her rethinking...reevaluating her life and her choices. It wasn't until then that she realized she could be so much more than a petty thief. And so just as fast as she appeared...

She vanished.

ELIZABETH HENSTRIDGE as
EVELYN SUTTON

ELIZABETH HENSTRIDGE as EVELYN SUTTON

WENTWORTH MILLER as LEONARD SNART

MADELAINE PETSCH as CORA

The Flash cast as themselves Legends Of Tomorrow cast as themselves

Legends Of Tomorrow cast as themselves

Warning

This is my first time writing a DC centered story so I'm sorry if certain things aren't right or there's any errors (although I will try my hardest to avoid that).

Please excuse an errors or grammatical mistakes since I'm writing this from a phone.

Lastly, I apologize in advance if this story turns out to be complete trash 😂