CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Nandini pov

I was searching for manik in the whole college, but he wasn't there may be he didn't come to college today, is he sick??
He never missed college since he joined it, i was missing him, it's been more than 18 hours since I have seen him and I started missing him so much, oh aiyappa what magic he did on me??

I was going towards my classroom when I met miss alya saxena....

Nandini - see if you come here to play some dirty games with me so let me tell you clearly I am not interested in it , I have other important work to do,

Alya- such a shameless girl you are i mean don't you have any kind of shame?did you forgot that you are expelled from this college and because of you he is in jail,

Nandini - well before talking to you I kept my shame aside because if I didn't do so then I won't be able to talk to you, and about expulsion so I still have 5 days to prove my innocence so don't worry about me I will fix everything and the last thing what are you talking about who is in jail???
And how I am related to it??

Alya- oh don't try to act innocent I know how you are, because of you he is in jail and you are behaving like nothing happened, I am sure he must have rejected you that's why you did this to take revenge from him,

Nandini - excuse me, can you tell me clearly what are you talking about miss alya saxena....

Aarav- hey nandini where were you I was searching for you, let's go we are getting late for the class...

Nandini - but she was saying something that because of me he is in jail...

Before I could ask her, aarav dragged me from there saying that she always talk rubbish, no need to listen her bullshit talk, I was physically present in the classroom but my heart was not there, I was thinking about him, don't know why I can't stop myself from getting lost in his thoughts at last the boring lecture got over, my friends went to canteen to eat something but I don't wanna eat anything still they drag me along with them, I wanted to message him but I didn't have his number, like seriously aiyappa how stupid I am??
Next time when I'll meet him I'll take his number for sure, I was thinking that how I can contact him but this miss alya saxena can't let me be in peace so she came there to take away my peace, not again yaar, this girl doesn't have any work???

Nandini - now what?? Your behaviour is making me worried for you I mean why are you so intrested in me?? Are you becoming that???

Well that bimboo took time to understand my sarcastic comment but on getting it what I said she became angry and as expected she said some abusive words for me which didn't reach till my ears because I never listen to her bullshit talk but on hearing 'his name' from her mouth I became alert, I was too shocked to react after knowing that,

Manik is in jail just because of me?? But who file a case against him?? I never did that and why will i do that he can never hurt me, oh aiyappa I need to clear this misunderstanding,

I call a cab to go to the police station but aarav stops me, and asked me that where I am going to?? I told him everything in short and was about to sit inside the cab but he hold my hand to stop me from going there, we had an argument , I requested him to let me go but he didn't listen to me...

Aarav- are you gone nuts nandini??? I mean you will say to inspector that he didn't planed it because he was with you whole night??

Nandini - so what's wrong in it, I am saying the truth....

Aarav- oh really?? What magic he did on you?? How can you say this?? Do you know that it will raise a question on your dignity??

Nandini - from where my dignity came in between??

Aarav- nandini just think about it if you will say that you both were together whole night that to alone in some isolated place what will others think about it??

Nandini - I know you are right at some point and you care for me, but now manik needs me more police arrested him on false charge and this is not right

Aarav- okay I'll help you to take him out from the jail please give me some time....

Nandini - aarav please let me go I hope they didn't tortured him plz aiyappa keep him same...

Aarav- no you can't go

Nandini - I can and I will it's my life you can't take decision on my behalf now leave my hand.....

Aarav pov

Nandini before this you never fought with me, he is not right person for you, now he will have to pay really hard for it,

I'll make sure that he will beg for his life, I won't let him come in your life, you are mine just mine and I will never let you go far away from me, whoever comes between us I'll kill that person

___________________________________________

Tadaaa new update

Any idea what will happen next??

What will nandini and manik do??

What will be aarav's next step??

*****warning*****

Response or else no update

#hapoy reading