CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

As soon as I came in the corridor I saw some boys were beating someone badly I shouted at them to stop but they didn't listen to me, oh aiyappa though I wasn't able to see the boy's face still I was feeling restless why I am feeling this way please aiyappa help me, finally when that bad boy moves I saw the glimpse of that face which I really don't wanna see in this condition, they were beating manik very badly I ran towards them but aarav came in between and hold my wrist tightly I tried to push him away but he was way too strong, I pleaded him

Please aarav let me go, please
I beg you to stop all this look at him he is in so much pain if you won't stop now he will die please please I beg you....

Aarav - nandini why can't you understand???this is all his drama I am telling you nothing will happen to him now this is the right time he will show his powers to us right now...

Nandini - why will he pretend look he is bleeding so badly he needs me please I beg you please for sake of our friendship stop all this....

Aarav- nandini please don't beg for him he is not worthy for your sympathy....

I tried to convince him a lot but he didn't listen to me, he even ignored my pleads also on not getting another way I punched hard on his face making it bleed being shocked he left my hand and I ran towards manik , I tried really hard to stop them but instead of listening to me they attacked on me before they could hit me manik takes me in his arms and takes that hit in place of me, oh aiyappa he is already hurt and because of me, my eyes were moist I was begging for mercy but nobody was listening to me, on seeing me in trouble aarav stops them and tell them to go....

He asked me that I am alright or not?? Did I got hurt??

I replied him angrily to not to show fake concern to me in which he again started saying all that rubbish things about manik that he is trying to brain wash me,
I ignored his bullshit talk completely, I looked manik on seeing his condition my eyes became teary I take out my Handkerchief from my bag to clean the blood from his forehead, he hisses due to pain and stops me to clean it.....

Aarav- oh now why are you stopping her from doing this?? You wanted this only right?? So enjoy.....
I know you are attracted towards her and you are trying to seprate her from us such a bastard you are...

That was it for me I lost all my calm and replied him angrily,

Nandini - enough is enough aarav, what do you think of yourself , it's not manik who is separating me from all of you, it's you aarav, have you ever thought about it??
You always accuse him but haven't you ever realize that how many times he save my life???
I am warning you for the last time never try to repeat this again or else...

Aarav- else what nandini??

Nandini - I'll forget that you are my best friend....

I turn back to see manik but to my dismay he already left from there without saying anything, oh aiyappa he must be in so much pain, what was the need to go in that condition?? Stupid monkey malhotra huh

.
.
.
.
.
I prayed to aiyappa before entering his mansion plz aiyappa keep him safe and he should be here or else how will I find him?? I asked one of the servant about manik so he informed me that he is inside his room, I thanked him and was about to go there but he stopped me in between saying that manik forbade everyone to come inside his room...

Oh aiyappa this boy na, whenever he needs someone he behaves like this only he pushes everyone far away from him but this time I am not gonna listen to him, I know he needs me, servant tried to stopped me but I wasn't ready to listen to him, that's when we heard some sound from his room and on hearing that I ran towards his room, luckily the door wasn't locked from inside so I peep inside to see what's happening, that seen made me more worried, his hands were bleeding badly everything which was present there was completely broken, oh aiyappa monster and his anger issue huh I tell you he is stupid, mad, idiot who loves to give himself so much pain......

I enter inside his room taking small steps on hearing footstep he shouted at me -"go from here, just go away "

In anger he throws a vase towards me,.

Nandini - manik it's me nandini...

On hearing my name he looks at me from his blood red eyes on seeing him in this state my heart started aching ,

Nandini - manik are you crazy?? What is wrong with you???

Servant - I am really sorry sir, I tried to stop ma'am from coming inside but she didn't listen to me, ma'am please come out....

Nandini - I told you clearly that I am not gonna go out out didn't I??

He was requesting me to go out and I was not ready to leave so to end this manik finally spoke

you go out to the servant and he bow down in front of him and leaves from there,

Nandini- manik why did you came here alone?? Why look it's bleeding gosshhh we need to go to the hospital, but you won't listen to me right?? So I am calling the doctor here

Saying this I take out my phone to call the doctor but he snatched phone from my hands and forbade me to call him,

Nandini - manik you need medical help

Manik - no I don't,
I need you nandini....
I'll take you to an open sky and love you so wildly that would make the stars fall into the ocean

His these particular words have very strong effect on me, seeing the intensity in his eyes I shiver,

.
.
.
.
.
Ahem ahem something something going to happen in next part wanna read further???

#happy reading