CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Hello students so I am your new physics teacher purvi jaiswal, so let's start today's class from the introduction....
.
.
.
.
.
Me and manik  was walking in the college coridor holding each other's hand, we overheard the conversation of some boys who were talking bad about miss purvi...

Yaar new physics teacher is so hot,

We should create some hot chemistry with her...

What about taking her out for a night

Yeah why not sari raat besharmi ki height

Before I could react manik ran towards them and hold his collar and started beating them blue and black gosshhh he never listen to me, this boy always lands up in trouble huh.....

I tried to stop him but he wasn't listening to them, I accept that they were talking rubbish about purvi ma'am but isn't he behaving like a possesive boyfriend of her??? I ran towards staff room to call purvi ma'am because I guess only she can handle the present situation.....

.
.
.
.
Purvi - what the hell is going on here?? And manik just leave them...
I said leave didn't you heard me???

Manik - they are bunch of stupid people, you are asking me to leave them didn't you know that they were talking rubbish about you???

With great difficulty me and purvi ma'am parted them away, those boys ran away to save their life....

Purvi - manik just relax you only said that they are bunch of stupid people then why were you wasting your time on them?? Just let it be manik and do you have any idea because of your this action principal can rusticate you from the college...

Manik - as if I care.....

Manik went from there folding his blazer sleeves....

Purvi - thanks nandini for calling me on the right time, manik and his anger issues arghhhh....

Nandini - looks like you know him since long time...

Purvi - yeah we are childhood best friends and ye toh kuch bhi ni hai he was much more possesive about anahita, do you know once he almost killed a boy for her....

Nandini - anahita??

Purvi - ahh never mind I will tell you some other time at present I have some important work to do I hope you don't mind....

I just nodded and started thinking about anahita, means manik and purvi ma'am are childhood friends and anahita who is she?? And why manik is so possessive about her??
I have to find out, we love each other but I have no idea about his life, why is it so complicated, he has too many secrets I have to ask him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini why did you messaged me to meet you here???

Nandini - huh like I should have a valid reason to meet you now huh so sad...

Manik - aww I didn't mean it potato I just got afraid when you asked me to come here ASAP

Nandini - oh like that? Vaise I wanna ask you that are you free tonight?? Can we go out for dinner??

Manik- oh so that's the matter indirectly you are asking me for a date?? Is that so hmm great miss moorthy is being more romantic day by day I like it....

Saying this he hold me closer and peck my cheeks I pushed him and put a full stop on his romance...

Nandini - Mr one track mind it's nothing like that I just wanna know about you more so that's why I am saying this, I mean since last few days we came really close to each other still we don't know anything about each other so don't you think we should start from the start???

Manik - okie as you wish now give me a smile and a tight hug and yeah I'll come to pick you at 8 o'clock , and yeah wear something red in color kz it's my favorite color....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manik- ahhh not again yaar do that you have some other work to do?? Please stop pulling me here and there in the corner okie?? Or else everyone will think that you are interested in me that way....

Gooshh I am not your type...

Aarav - shut up manik I saw you and nandini in the locker room , stop being so cozy with her, she is an Innocent soul and you are a monster, and I am sure that death must be related to you, I am sure you are behind all this....

Manik- ahh you assume too much aarav, police is investigating about it, so let them do their work, and yeah about nandini so it's her choice whether she want to be with me or not so stop taking decision on her behalf let her decide

Aarav -I know you are playing with her emotions, she is too naive to understand it but I am there for her, if you ever try to hurt her I'll dig your grave right here....

Manik - possesive much for her, aren't you?? Well I hope you remember that punch don't you?? Which you got ,that day for hurting me and yeah keep one thing in your mind that she is mine and I will never let her go ...
BTW tonight me and nandini are going out for a 'DINNER DATE' and yeah in dinner date what happens you know that right?? But guess what you are not invited because it's our date and yeah don't try to spy on us because me and nandini would like to maintain our privacy....
Bye bye aarav keep assuming her in my arms and us being so close to each other even air can't pass between us,

.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is behind the death of that boy??

Why is manik behaving like this???

Who is anahita??

#happy reading