CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

We both were cleaning ourself taking water in our hands, manik looked at me whereas I was busy in cleaning myself he takes water in his hand and clean my face by rubbing his hand on my cheeks...

We had an eyelock for a little while, I have so many questions to ask to him but I was quite because I don't wanna spoil this moment.....

On hearing thunderstorm I became afraid and hugs him tightly,

Manik- now don't tell me that you are afraid from this also...

Nandini - no it's not like this...

Manik- I know, I know let's go and find a shelter for us to stay tonight or else we will be in big trouble...

Nandini - huh you are so boring rain so enchanting I just love it...

Manik- oh hello miss morrthy, it's not any kind of romantic movie where you will dance in rain and hero will get attracted towards you, then some romance or you can say fire in rain

Nandini - like seriously how can you think this always?? Well I guess you said correct but there is one problem I am a beauty but you are not a prince Charming you are a monster so nothing can happen between us.....

Manik  gave me 'oh like that ' look and I simply nodded, he asked me that I really mean it?? I moved my head vertically, he started taking step forward towards me but this time I was sitting in same position because of the pain in my leg......

He hold my back , and moves his hand lazily on my back and says taking a deep breath....

Well I heard that beauty always falls in love with a monster, so if you are considering yourself a beauty and me as a monster that means you are falling in love with me...
Or are you are already in love with me

I tried to be confident and tried to deny it but my heart knows the reality I can't deny the fact that I am falling for this stupid, irritating monster

Manik- where are you lost moorthy?? In my dreams??

Nandini -shut up stop assuming...

Manik- really?? Then prove me wrong potato....

Saying this he started moving towards me, pulling me more closer, I wanted to push him far away from me, but my stupid heart is not letting me do so, on feeling his touch on my skin and our wet clothes were just making me insane, our lips were just inches apart, I closed my eyes immediately and then I realized that he moved backwards, there was a smirk on his face

Oh aiyappa I really wanna punch  his face to remove his smirk,

He arranged a Bonfire for us and tried to burn it but he was unable to do so I take those stones from his hand and rub those stones for fire and in one attempt I was successfull....

Nandini- I got 100 in science when I was in school, science is my favorite subject....

Manik- stop flaunting your knowledge moorthy even a first grade student knows that friction between two stone causes fire.....

that monster started opening the button of his shirt one by one, I was trying to stop him but he never listen to me...

Manik-what happen potato aren't you able to take off your eyes from me?? Am I that irresistible??

Nandini - shut up monkey monster Malhotra....

Well frankly speaking I was wondering that how this monster always manage to look so hot, I mean I must say he really worked hard on his body , I was doodling at him like a devotee

He hang his shirt on the wood stick so that it can dry, he asked to come near bonfire so that I won't catch cold but I was so mad at him so I ignored his suggestion and I sneezed "auccchhhh"

Manik- see I told you, you never listen to me how careless you are stupid girl now come here if you really don't wanna get sick,

This time I obeyed him, he gave me his shirt to wear because it was dry, I was like seriously I won't wear this

'manik- listen stop giving me this 'bechara look'  I have seen you in my shirt before also so that's not new..

Nandini- huh like seriously achuuuu....

Manik- go and change or else keep sneezing....

I take his shirt from his hand and ask him to turn his face in opposite direction, I knew that he will tease me more but this time he behaved like a good boy I immediately changed my clothes while doing this I ordered him to not to turn back....

Manik- listen I have no interest in it and yeah my eyes are closed,

That's when I notice that tatoo on his back which I saw that day also when I went to his house, I guess I have seen it somewhere else also but where I wanted to ask him about the tatoo but he broke my trance by asking -did I change it or not???

Nandini - yeah done now you can turn back,

We were sitting around the bonfire facing each other
He gave me some fruits to eat , I asked him where did he get these fruits ?? He informed me that when I was resting alone that time he went there to bring something to eat
I wanted to ask him about alya but on hearing the howling sound we became alert, his facial expression immediately changed on hearing these sound...

He murmured -shit they got to know about me, it's not a good sound...

Soon we got surrounded by werewolves, oh aiyappa now what will happen??

.

.

.

.
What will happen next???

How manik will save nandini???

Will she got to know about his reality???

#happy reading