CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

I was walking in the backside of the college to get some fresh air so many things were going in my mind, first of all alya and manik now this new found information which aarav gave to me, oh aiyappa why the hell I am thinking about that rubbish thing I shouldn't think about that, I should think to manofy manik, before also I made him angry by not trusting him, this time I can't repeat this again.......

These sandles goosshhh I never wear this much high heels in my life I wasn't able to walk properly, I got some rashes on my ankle because of this, I wasn't even able to bent down, don't know from where manik came there and pick me up in his arms, he made me sit on the nearby bench and removed my sandles, I stopped him by asking that what is he trying to do??

He didn't reply to me and take out an ointment from his pocket and started applying it on my ankle gently,

Nandini - why are you so confusing?? One moment you pushed me away being rude to me and in another one you show your caring side to me, why are you making me so confused by your actions, who is the real manik???

Manik- you should find it yourself inspite of asking me this, tell me what your heart says??

Nandini - I don't know I am so confused but how did you get to know about it?? Whenever I am in trouble you always come to rescue me at the right time how??

Manik- may be I am not a human being I am a vampire....

He chuckles on his own statement , I frowned on his this particular statement huh he is such a liar, creatures like vampire doesn't exist in reality I know

a small pin of the bench prickled his finger making it bleed

Nandini - oh it's bleeding you must be feeling hurt wait let me clean it for you

Manik- umm let it be it doesn't hurt that much and next time don't wear such kind of sandles because may be I won't be there to apply ointment.....

Saying this he leaves from there making me confused, what does he mean by that?? Why won't he be there with me in future?? Huh aiyappa my head will explode one day because of him,
.
.
.
.
.
Navya-nandu where were you??

Nandini - umm went out to get some fresh air ,

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aarav- attention everyone, so to make this night special I would like to invite Mr manik malhotra on the stage to sing a song for us sorry i didn't ask you before announcing this I hope you don't mind ....

Manik- huh when did you became the unofficial host of this party and I am not gonna do it, do hell with your stupid demand....

Aarav- guys looks like manik malhotra is scared.....

(

Mukti- nandini where are you going???

Nandini - to stop him can't you see what is he trying to do??? I have to stop him

Mukti -don't you will make it more complicated

)

Manik- is that so?? Okay think whatever you want to

Aarav- guys I never thought that he is so scared oh poor manik he have nothing except his ego....

Nandini was about to stop him but on hearing manik's reply she stops at her place...

Manik - okay I'll sing not because you asked me for it but i will do it because I want to and why only a song let's make it more interesting but giving a dance performance too I hope you won't mind if I do it with my partner will you???

Aarav said okay to him and he started marching towards his partner alya moves towards him but he moves ahead and stand in front of nandini , and forwarded his hand for her by asking "will you be my partner?? "

On seeing this aarav made fist in anger but controlled it, and alya was fuming due to jealousy......

Oh aiyappa this boy is mad or what I mean he asked me for a dance, yeah I am feeling happy but I am having pain in my leg how will I dance?? I don't wanna spoil his performance.....

Nandini - manik how can I?? I mean my leg...

Manik - trust me

Saying this he dragged me in the centre for the performance.....

HAI YEH NASHA, YA HAI ZEHAR,
IS PYAR KO HUM KYA NAAM DEIN
KAB SE ADHOORI HAI IK DASTAAN,
AJA USAY AAJ ANJAAM DEIN,
TUMHEIN BHULOON KAISE MAIN,
MERI PEHLI KHATA, TUM HO,
MAIN JO JEE RAHA HOON,
WAJAH TUM HO
MAIN JO JEE RAHA HOON, WAJAH TUM HO

We were dancing with each other forgetting about the whole world most of the time he didn't let me stand on my feet, he pick me up from the waist and twirl me around, we were doing the basic dance step still my foot were on his, he dance keeping this thing in his mind to not to hurt me, I was looking in his eyes trying to read it but he is a master in hiding his emotions,
I encircle my arms around his neck and his hands were on my waist holding me in his arms we were so close, before we could cross our limit someone played the video on the projector making us shocked, oh god it might be aarav, no no aiyappa i told him not to do this now what does he wanna prove by showing this video to everyone??

I so hate him for this I really do, please don't do it please stop it that's the only thing I was shouting in my mind.......

Aarav pov

You can stop me from saying all that but how will you stop everyone?? Now manik malhotra you are exposed

Everyone started talking about him..

Who is he??

Is he a monster??

God he looks so hot i never thought that he will be a monster

.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa new update....

What' will happen next??
Any idea???
#happy reading