CHAPTER FIFTY

"Manik where are you please come here asap, fire, fire... Nandini is inside "

"Hello, hello purvi are you there??? "
Purvi called me to inform me that nandini is stuck there in fire without thinking anything else I ran away from there, with each passing second a fear was making my heart heavy, I lost my love before because of fire now I can't lose nandini this time, in some minutes I was standing outside the cottage which was burning....

"Nandini, nandini " I shouted her name and tried to enter inside the cottage....

"Manik, help me, manik please " She cried and asked me for help....

" Don't worry I am here nothing will go wrong this time, you trust me right?? I won't let anything happen to you....
Just breathe nandini, I will take out you from there " I assured her .

But I can't save her without my powers so without thinking anything I take our that potion from my pocket which purvi gave to me, on drinking that my eyes turned red and I got my powers back, I closed my fist to become that which I never wanted to be my fangs came out

and I ran inside, I stopped in front of nandini, I was about to touch her but she takes a step back,

"What are you doing nandini?? Let's go from here, we don't have much time...."

Saying this I pick her up in my arms and came out from that cottage she got fainted due to smog, on coming out from it I made her lie down on the ground keeping her head on my lap I patted her cheeks to wake her up, at last she open her eyes slowly, I take her in my arms and hugs her tightly but instead of hugging me back she pushed me by saying that....

"Who are you??? Why are you here??? "

She asked me being scared, I tried to touch her but she was taking steps backward, is she getting scared from me?? That was the thing for which I was afraid, I never wanted to see fear in her eyes for me.....

"Nandini it's me your manik, you love me right?? "I asked her for the last time having hope in my eyes...

" I don't love you, you are a monster who kills innocent people right?? That means you were behind all those murders?? Oh god "

I tried to go near to her to explain her but she stopped me in between by showing her hand and she ran away from there leaving me behind.....

.
.
.
.
I bent down on  my knees, crying on my fate, doesn't I deserve to be loved?? Now she hates me after knowing my reality each and every moments which we spend together were coming in front of my eyes, that's why I wanted to die because I can't live with her hatred, I was crying when I found myself in someone 's arm, for a moment I became happy thinking that it might be nandini but I was wrong, it was purvi....

Purvi - manik that's why I was telling you to not to fall in love with her now see where it leads both of you.... "

Manik - purvi I can't live with her hatred, I can't see her like this please do something it suffocates me.... "