CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

We were about to kiss each other but on hearing some sound we get back in our land ,

Manik- umm you wait here let me see, just relax Okay??

I nodded and he check outside the window but on finding no one there he concluded that it might be because of air....

After our this streamy session I was feeling too shy to face him, I was completely avoiding eye contact with him, I guess he got to know about my dilemma so he sat beside me caressing my knuckles from his fingers lovingly.....

Nandini you don't need to feel shy whatever happen between us some moments ago was the emotions of our feelings,expression of our love

you don't need to feel shy just relax and I promise you that I will always protect you from every danger saying this he peck my forehead that was a promising kiss...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manik- nandini

I was lying in his arms and he was playing with my fingers, suddenly he takes my name and I looks him

Manik- umm you know that right?? It was alya who was trying to harm you still you didn't take any action...

Nandini - suddenly this question why so??

Manik- just tell me na...

Nandini - manik- I just have a doubt on her and didn't have any proof against her so and vaise bhi you are here for me, whenever I am in danger you always come to rescue me so i dont need to get worry

Manik- nandini today I want a promise for you

Nandini - what promise??

Manik- that you will always fight for yourself even if you have to fight with me also you won't step back , you will take stand for yourself....

Nandini -suddenly this question??

Manik- just promise me please....

Nandini - okie baba i will but I know that you can never hurt me because I trust you...

When I said these words there was a different kind of shine in his eyes,
.
.
.
.

Nandini - okay now I should leave it's getting too late

Manik- don't go yaar  please stay here tonight...

Nandini - manik we will meet tomorrow morning in the college so please now let me go and you need rest....

Manik makes a sad face and I kisses his pout aww he looks so cute, my adorable monster

Manik - okay only on one condition that I will drop you at home it's too late and it's not safe for you...

Nandini - manik I'll manage you already have so many wounds so just take rest

Manik- okay then I won't let you go now matter close...

Nandini - huh why are you so stubborn manik??

Manik - because to match the stubbornness of my potato...

Nandini - arghhh monster ,

Manik - okay if you really wanna go then driver will drop you now happy?? But yeah you have to send a message to me after reaching there....

Nandini - aye aye captain...

For the last time we hug each other and he drop me till the car
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got the message of her that she reached there safely and she asked me to take medicine and eat the soup without making faces...

As soon as I got message a servant arrived holding a tray in his hands, I asked him to keep it on the table, ahh this girl really think that this medicine can cure a vampire uff this girl....

But I can cure you manik....

On hearing this voice I turn towards gate finding her standing at the door...

Oh my God when did you came here?? Why you didn't informed me about your arrival??? I missed you so much purvi...

I immediately ran towards her and hugs her tightly, she smiles and back hugs me....

Purvi - ab aana toh tha hi after all my best friend needed me, look how much hurt you are...

I rub back of my neck nervously
because I was still wasn't wearing anything on my upper body so she can clearly see my wounds because of that....

Manik - umm yeah just had a small fight...

Purvi - yeah yeah I can see that now take this potion

She takes out a small bottle from her bag and asked me to drink it I made a confusing face on which she told me that on drinking this I will get back my powers and it will help my wounds to heal faster

Manik - I don't need this purvi...

Purvi - don't you want your powers back manik?? Do you have any idea how much it could be dangerous for you??

Manik - yeah I know that but still I don't want it back soon

Purvi - is it because of her?? Have you fallen for her so deeply that you didn't care about your life also is that so?? Don't you know the consequences of it?? Are you afraid that she will hate you seeing in that state??

Manik - yeah I know that but I am with her because I want to protect her firstly I thought that it was alya but when I went her house that day I found out that there was someone else who is trying to harm her so I take her in the jungle this is the only reason for being with her...

Purvi - manik I am really sorry I didn't wanted to spy on you but some moment ago I saw you guys and it wasn't looking like that....

I mean she is a human what if after getting to know about your really she will hate you will you able to digest the fact??.

Manik - oho purvi leave all this and I guess we should have a drink after all we are metting after such a long time what say??

Purvi - of course and who says that vampire doesn't drink

I was about to wear my shirt but purvi stops me in between and put her hand on my back and moves in a syn while closing her eyes and my all wounds vanishes within a minute, she repeat this process with my head and hand also....

Purvi - well you didn't have your powers but I have so I can heal you, now you can wear your shirt and yeah take this portion and keep it along with you whenever you will need your powers just drink it

I nodded and thank her I went out to take drinks for us leaving her alone in my room...

Purvi pov

I hope manik this time you'll get your true love, always be happy manik because your happiness matters for me the most.....

Manik pov

Is purvi saying the truth?? I don't want my powers back because I am afraid that after knowing my reality she will hate me?? I guess I should tell her the truth....

.
.
.
.
#happy reading