CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Aarav - why are you so quiet manik ??do you have a explanation of it??? 'JANTA JAWAB CHAHTI HAI' I guess now you are scared because your truth came in front of everyone manik malhotra Or you can say not so human manik malhotra....

I tried to stop aarav but he was in no mood to stop today, everyone was talking shit for him, oh now what will happen???

Manik- if I am quiet that seriously doesn't mean that I have nothing to say, btw Mr aarav in which era you live??

Aarav- oh now please don't tell me that this video is edited and all

Manik- this is not edited...

Aarav - so you accept that this is real and you are not a human...

Manik- oh ho yaar why you are so obsessed with me?? I won't drag it like a hindi movies where you will assume something and the dhak dhak music will play in background all were talking shit and something like that,

Aarav - so then do the honous to explain it...

Manik - yeah so as you all can see in the video I just broke the door and it was possible because I do exercise everyday unlike you who waste his energy in accusing others and yeah that door wasn't of good quality so it was easy for me to break it and about eye color so it was because of the reflection of light haven't you read in physics??and even in 21st century you believe in supernatural creatures if that is so then one day you will call me iron man and on another day thor, oh come on dude do you have any idea how pathetic you are sounding???
Well how would you after all you were busy in making these stupid plan and do you have more questions to ask or may I leave??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh come on why the hell you drag me here?? I am not your girlfriend whom you will do that kind of a stuff.....

Aarav - just shut up, shut your mouth don't you dare to go close to nandini, or else...

Manik- else what ?? Didn't you saw our dance, everyone was saying that we have sizzling hot chemistry between us and no matter how hard you'll try you can't deny the fact that she has very strong feeling for me a 'romantic one ' which she doesn't have for you lover boy...

Aarav- you...

Manik- ahh wrong move dude, don't you dare to raise your finger on me

Aarav- this time you proved me wrong but next time you won't be able to do so, I know what you are and I will prove it to everyone especially to nandini and then she will hate you, because no one wanted to stay with a monster like you....

Manik - game is on and I will show you that how deeply she will fall for me .......

Manik leaves from there and he throws everything Angrily which was present all around....

.
.
.
.
.
Alya - hey manik what was that?? Don't forget that you came here with me, I am your date not that bloody girl...

Manik - just shut up not a word for her or else and don't forget that I came here with you because of nyonica, get one simple thing straight in your mind that neither I am your boyfriend nor interested in you, so it will be better for you if you will stay far away from me miss alya saxena....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ahhh this day was so tiring for me, yes I was mad at nandini but I can't remain angry at her for long time, wherever I see her angelic face I forget everything and get lost in her, I wanted to go on a freshers party with her but nyonica spoiled everything I so hate this woman I know she can't force me to do anything but this time I had to obey her, this alya is so irritating whenever she is around me I feel Sufforcated her presence is toxic for me,I really wanted to skip this party but at the same time I wanted to see her face, I wanted to see that how she will manofy me for her previous action, it will be really exiting but on entering inside I saw her laughing carefree which makes my heart swell with joy but on knowing the reason behind her smile I feel jealous, why shouldn't I ?? After all she is mine I am not that jealous type boyfriend but I hate this boy aarav, I ignored her and put my hand on alya's waist I know she might be feeling jealous but I wanted her to feel the same thing which I am feeling right now.

We went on a dance floor just because this stupid lady is chewing my brain I wanted to break her leg so that for some time she won't bother me anymore, huh please nandini 's aiyappa just take this girl away, I was about to push her but nandini came on the dance floor with that aarav, huh seriously is he the only guy in the party???

I wasn't looking at her because of anger but I know she is looking at me, I was looking her secretly and then the song changes and she was in my arms, we lost in each other's eyes, yeah we did fight and I wasn't ready to accept that I was jealous but she caught me red handed ,

She asked me that how is she looking tonight, oh how do I tell her that she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world, she is my heartbeat, when she told me that she did all this for me, I told her to not to do anything for me because I love her the way she is, she doesn't need to change for anyone, I can't tell her that she is looking Irrestable I just wanted to kiss her pouty lips again and again to make her breathless but I controlled myself,

On not finding her I came out, she was having pain in her leg because of those sandles I applied ointment on her leg and told to not to wear these kinds of sandles again....

I came back in the party and this stupid aarav, god firstly that alya and now this aarav why these two can't let me be in peace, oh god please not again he want me to sing a song, oh please for God sake I am not your bloody servant but I agreed for it because a superb idea came in my mind to teach him a good lesson and to tell him that what is mine is mine, I asked nandini for a dance and it was a sizzling hot performance by us , I know she was having pain in her leg so I didn't let her stand for too long we were about to kiss but this aarav played the video, for a moment I got scared not because everyone will get to know about me but because I don't wanna see hatred in her eyes for me and finally I resolve that problem huh stupid aarav.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was walking in the college corridor when a boy hit my head from a rod, auucchh it hurts, don't know why but they started beating me without any reason, I tried to fight back but I wasn't able to conquer all ahhh if I had my powers then I'll show then the stars but at present I am feeling too weak,

Nandini pov

Don't know why I am feeling restless as if something is going wrong, oh aiyappa why I am feeling this way?? Please aiyappa keep everyone safe, I need to talk to manik what he must be thinking about me?? Aarav shouldn't do this ,

Tadaaaaa new update..

#will manik die ??
#what will happen next??
#what aarav and alya will do to seperate manik??

#happy reading