CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

I was so happy today finally after so many year I found my peace, I enter inside the mansion setting my hairs, I lie down on the couch and take out the phone from my pocket and messaged nandini but to my surprise her message came....

"Reached safely?? "

"Yeah, but I guess someone is missing me so badly, do you want me to come there, you know me and you in each other's arms whole night, those pecks, kisses, moans and groans "
I replied her having a smirk on my face kz I am sure she must be blushing right now reading my text

"Shut up manik, you are such a shameless creature, didn't you have enough tonight?? "

"Ahem miss moorthy I can't get enough of you,
You just make me insane, with each passing second I want you to be closer to me, but now I guess you need to sleep, Good night my angel and thank you for taking me out from the darkness I love you.... "

"Love you more my monster manik, and I promise I will always shine for you good night  love ❤"

Before keeping my phone on the table I checked it for the last time, life can't be more beautiful than this, I am loving this feeling.....

.
.
.
.
.
At that time purvi enter inside and asked me angrily

"Manik what is wrong with you, Nowadays you are so busy with your new love that you completely forgot about anahita, I mean how could you forgot today's date??? Manik I am not saying that you shouldn't live your life but what about her?? I guess now she doesn't matter for you, she was only my best friend, "

"Purvi, it's nothing like that listen to me please " I tried to explain it to her

" Oh please don't give me these stupid excuses this is the day when anahita died, and you where were you?? Let me guess with nandini right??? "

I was quiet because I had nothing to say, she take out anahita's picture from the drawer and take it away with her by saying "you don't deserve her now, "

.
.
.
.
.
I sat on the floor taking the support of the bed started to think about anahita

And I started to think about all those days when we were together

Sun Rha Ye Jamin, Sun Rha Aasman
Na Main Sikwa Karu, Na Sikayat Karu

Sun Rha Ye Jamin, Sun Rha AasmanNa Main Sikwa Karu, Na Sikayat Karu