3

When I was sitting in class all I could think about was Cole I don't know why but I just couldn't get him out of my head.

After I got done with my classes I put in my AirPods and started walking to the dorms so I could get ready to go meet Cole at Starbucks.

When I got back to the dorm I went and picked out an outfit to wear. I wore a nice sweater with some black jeans and a star necklace.

 I wore a nice sweater with some black jeans and a star necklace

I put on some lipgloss, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. While I was walking I put my AirPods in and listened to Billie Eilish when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Cole and his greenish blue eyes and his dirty blonde hair.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said while trying to hold in a laugh,

"It's perfectly fine. Come on let's get to Starbucks" I said as I started running down the sidewalk.

(10 minutes later at Starbucks)

"So y/n what do you like to do?" He asked me after taking a sip of his coffee

"Well if u must know I am a big fan of watching movies and being lazy" I replied with a giggle.

"Oh well in that case would u like to go home and watch a movie after we eat dinner?" He said grinning. "I would love to" I said trying not to blush.

We had finished our coffee after about 30 minutes of laughing and just getting to know each other. We finally started to walk home when I realized that I couldn't keep my eyes off Cole.

"What?" He asked me finally realizing I had been staring at him for most of the walk home.
"Nothing" I replied be a little embarrassed.

We finally arrived back to the dorms. Cole unlocked the door and I went into my bedroom and changed into sweat pants and a crop top. When I was done getting changed I heard Cole knocking on my door "May I come in?" He asked calmly "yes come on in" I said answering his question. When he walked in he fell onto my bed and just watched me take off my makeup. "I am gonna go make snacks" he said with a grin on his face that gave me butterflies. "Ok I will be out in a moment" I replied

I finally finished taking off my makeup and washed my face. I grabbed my phone and went into the living room. I sat next to Cole not too close because we just met even though I new I had feelings for him. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me scrolling through Netflix. "Have you ever watched the titanic?" I asked him hopping he would say yes because I love that movie, "sure that's sounds good" he replied with a grin that gave my butterflies again.

It had been a little bit since the movie started when there was a knock on the door. "I will get it" he said getting up. When he opened the door there was a tall figure that looked exactly like Cole. He walks in and sits next to me and puts his arm around me. "Hello.." I said as I paused the movie. "Cole why didn't you tell me your roommate was this hot" he said which made me uncomfortable. I removed his arm from my shoulder and moved to the end of the couch. "Oh y/n this is my twin brother Dylan" he said will and very angry face. "Oh I am y/n nice to meet you." I said a little uncomfortable "Dylan may we speak in my room please" he said glaring at Dylan. He grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into his room.

"Don't you dare try anything! I like her and you will not steal her from me! We just met and she is perfect the sweetest person. Now get out I don't need you screwing this up." He said trying to be quiet but I still heard him. When they came out Dylan walked out and Cole when back to the couch. I went over to him and later my head on his shoulder and I could feel his heart beat fast. "Calm down I don't bit." I said giggling while kissing him on the cheek. He blushed.