6

I woke up in Cole's arms while wearing his shirt and some short shorts. I  didn't want to wake Cole up so i fell back asleep. It had been 2 hours since you went back the sleep and i felt cold when I  rolled over i seen jughead trying to leave the room. "Nope get over here I am cold and want cuddles" I said pouting "y/n I have to make breakfast" he said looking at me "please" I said with puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only for a little bit" he said as he got back in bed and held me in his arms "thank you" I said giving him a kiss.

After about 45 minutes we got out of bed and I got dressed and hung Cole's shirt in my closet. I put on a hoodie and sweatpants and walked out of my room. "Do you wanna go for a walk today?" Cole asked me while making me coffee. "Yes please but can we cuddle when we get home?" I said looking at him with the eyes of a 3 year old. "Yes we can" he said looking at me grinning "thank u bub" I said calling him the nickname I gave him. "Your welcome my princess" he said as he watched me lay on the couch watching Friends for the fifth time.

Cole's POV
I told y/n to come to the kitchen to eat but there was no response and then I realized she fell asleep. She is so cute. Breakfast can wait so I crawled behind her and cuddled her for a little bit. When she finally woke up we ate breakfast and went for our walk.

Y/n POV
"So kaylee do you have any family around here" he asked me. I froze I didn't know what to say but I think it was time I tried telling him. "Y/n are you okay?" He asked a little worried "what yeah I am fine. Actually I am not fine but Cole I need to tell you something......

(I will be talking about abuse in this story so if that affects you this is a warning)