8

Cole 🥺❤️
"Do you wanna go to dinner?

"Sure. I will see you when I get home 😘"

"Ok xo"
________________________________

I got home and put on a sweater and jeans.

And for the rest  I put on some mascara and lipgloss and straightened my hair

And for the rest I put on some mascara and lipgloss and straightened my hair.

While waiting for Cole I was doing my homework while sitting on the couch. I didn't even hear the door open so when I felt someone sit next to me it scared me. "Aww i didn't mean to scare you" Cole said giving me a kiss on my head, "it's ok" I said while getting up to grab my phone from my room since it was charging.

After I grabbed my phone I took Cole by the hand and led him out the door. I took my keys and locked the door while kissing Cole on his soft lips. We went down to the car and drove to a outdoor cafe/restaurant.
"Do you wanna watch a movie tonight!" Cole asked me while looking down at his menu. "Sure, what should we watch?" I asked him,
"We will see what's on Netflix when we get home"

After we ordered our food and had some wine we got in the car and went home. On the way home Cole held my hand with the other on the wheel grinning at me which made me have the butterflies he always gives me when he grins.

It was the next morning I woke up in Cole's shirt and sweatpants. With his arms wrapped around my waist calmly. I turned into him and scooted up and kissed his nose while falling back asleep.

(That's all for tonight. I will post more tomorrow or at least I will try I am going to the beach in a few days but I will try to post when I can)