16

When we woke up I was laying with my head buried into Cole's chest. Soon after there was a knock on the door. I woke up and put on Cole's sweat shirt and his sweatpants. When I opened the door I found Dylan standing there looking at me. "Hello?" I said nervously "hey! Is Cole here?" He asked "yeah" I said. Next thing I knew Dylan walked right in to find his twin brother with only covers covering his body.

"Cole! Wake up!" I screamed "good.." he said pulling the covers back on his naked body. "What the! Dylan why are you here!" He asked "Bub he just came to see if we made it safely." I said "oh well can you go in the bathroom so I can get dressed" he asked Dylan "uhh yeah sure..." Dylan replied walking away. I handed Cole his shirt and sweatpants and got dressed in my cloths. "Dylan!! You can come out now!!"  Cole screamed laying and arm around my shoulder.

"So why are you here?" Cole asked him "well mom and dad want you guys to come home for dinner." He asked "yeah sure we will be there. Now if u mind we are gonna get ready we will se you later." Cole replied

Cole shut the door and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Your the best girlfriend ever." He said playing with my hair and I could feel my Cheeks go red. He started kissing me as I played with his hair. "Cole!" I said removing my lips "we have to get ready!"

"Fine" he said rolling his eyes and setting me downs