18

We finally arrived home after a week in New Jersey. We didn't even bother getting our stuff out of the car. I couldn't because I fell asleep so Cole carried me up to our dorm. When we got inside Cole laid me down on the bed and covered me. It was late so Cole went to bed too. I felt him rub my back until he fell asleep. I knew Cole was the one he was always there, he wasn't like Anthony. He cared about me he loved me he made sure I was okay, he was the love of my life and if I ever lost him I wouldn't live.

Three years later!
It was me and Cole's three year anniversary today. We were in our last year of college and new what we wanted after we graduated. "Y/n let's go out to dinner for our anniversary." Cole smiled "Yes please! I can't believe it's been three years. I love you so much." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you to baby. Now let's go get ready so we can leave soon." He said going to his room.

It was around 5:30 when we arrived at the restaurant. We got seated and got our menus. I already new what I was getting because me and Cole go here when we have date nights. "I am getting spaghetti. What are you getting bub?" I asked shutting my menu. "I am gonna get the shrimp Alfredo." He replied taking a sip of his wine. We ordered our food when I looked over and seen Cole on the floor on one knee. "Y/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked grinning at me as I stood up. "Yes Cole yes I will marry you." I said at the verge of tears. Cole picked me up and kissed me. "I love you forever y/f/n. I don't know where I would be without you." He said kissing me on my cheek. "I love you to bub I love you so much, I know you already know this but I wouldn't be alive without you Cole. I would have died. You saved me and I will forever be thankful for you." Laying my head on the side of his neck.

It was around 3 months later. It was our wedding day. I finally got to marry the love of my life. I didn't invite anyone but my best friends from high school. "Cole sprouse the first day I saw you, you were walking to the door to help me with my stuff must I remind you that you were a mess. But I found it cute. I didn't know by moving in with you I would find the love of my life. I love you Cole and I am so happy to have you in my life." I said smiling right at him. "Y/n you make me the happiest man alive. I would describe you but there are to many words and we would be in the spot all day if I did but I wanted to tell you I love you and you are my everything I couldn't imagine life without you. I am so great full." He said reaching out for my hands. "Now Cole do you take this y/n as you lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked. "I do" Cole replies not taking his eye off of me. "Now y/n do you take Cole to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked me. " I do" I replied. "You May now kiss the bride." He spoke. I jumped into Cole's arms and kissed him. I didn't care who was looking I just cared that I was here with Cole. I loved him and if I ever lost him I would die. We had our after party. And had our honey moon at The Bahamas. We grew old together and had 2 kids named Emily and Dominic. I loved him and I always will.