15

It was around 6:30 at night when we finally had everything in the car ready to drive to New Jersey. Before we left I had to run inside and grab a hoodie. The cold weather hit every inch of my body causing me to almost freeze. We both got into the car and turned the heat on. It was freezing!

"Baby this is gonna be a long drive so get some rest." Cole said with his eyes glued to the road. I nodded and fell asleep.

COLES POV
I looked over at y/n she was sound asleep. She was so adorable, I was the luckiest man alive. It had almost been 6 months that we have been dating so I wanted to do something special. I had just the right idea after what had happened last night.

Y/n POV
We were 3 hours away from New Jersey when I woke up. I looked over at Cole who seemed to be really tired. "Cole let's pull over and take a nap in a parking lot." I said looking at him. "Okay" he said yawning.

We found an abandoned parking lot so we decided to go there. Cole got out and got into the passenger seat with me. We cuddled for at least an hour.

We had both finally woke up and we had to start driving again.

(Flash forward you New Jersey)
We finally arrived to New Jersey! We weren't staying at Cole's parents with Dylan we were staying at a hotel. Once we got up there and unpacked I felt Cole start kissing me on my neck. "Cole what are you doing" I said trying not to moan. "Just loving you" he said smirking. He picked me up and laid me on the bed hovering over me. After that we had some "fun".