4

It was the next morning and I woke up in Cole's arms on the couch. I got up as quietly as possible to go get ready. "Y/n where are you going?" He said as he woke up feeling that I wasn't there. "Just going to go get ready" I replied smiling at him being sleepy. I was looking through my closet when I heard on knock on the door to my room. "May I come in" Cole asked with a short yawn between him talking "yes you may" I said as I opened the door.

"May I help you pick your outfit? Please." He asked me with his cute little eyes I just couldn't resist. "Yes come here" I replied to his question by pulling him by his arm into my closet.

"What about this? I like it!" He asked me  "yes and it's good to know that my roommate as a good sense in style" you said to him as he blushed about to walk out. "You can stay in here I was gonna go in the bathroom and change" I said to him. He nodded in response

As I walked out of the bathroom I seen his jaw dropped

As I walked out of the bathroom I seen his jaw dropped. "Shut up" I said giggling "what you look good" he was blushing

I went and did my makeup and when I walked out of my room the dorm smelt so good! "What did u make me now" I asked smiling "just some bacon and eggs" he said with the grin that gave me butterflies. After we ate we sat down because we still had some time before class. "Cole I heard what you said last night while you were talking to Dylan" I told him "y/n-" but I cut him off with a peck on the lips. "I like you too Cole" I said trying not to smile "oh well in that case...y/n will you be my girlfriend" he asked and I tried not to blush. "Of course I will" I said kissing him passionately.

"I will see you later I have to get to class" I said sighing. "Ok see you later" he said kissing me on the head before I walked out.