7

Cole's POV         
"What's wrong?" I asked her as she was looking a little scared to tell me. "Y/n you can tell me anything" I reassured her making sure she felt comfortable "Cole I don't have any family that lives here.." she said pausing in fear "my parents...well....they abused me at a very young age up until the point were I saved up money and got into NYU so I could move out and not have to see them" she said while tears were dripping down her face. I held her close to my chest and let her cry for as long as she needed. Before we kept walking I gave her a kiss on the head with saying these 4 words "I love you y/n" I said while making her look into my eyes "I love you too Cole" she replied with a smile on her face.

                              Y/n POV
As soon as we got back to the dorm I ran to my room and changed into Cole's long shirt and short shorts, I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I walked out into the living room to find Cole laying on the couch waiting for me with friends on the tv. I cuddled next to him with my head laying on his chest while he played with my hair. I felt myself get tired and don't remember anything after that because I fell asleep.

"Y/n wake up!! We are gonna be late!" I heard Cole say from next to my night stand, "Ugh can't we just skip" I said not wanting to leave my comfortable bed "y/n we have to go to class you can come home and sleep later." He said while pulling the covers of me. "Ugh fine" I said getting out of bed planting a kiss on his cheek before heading to my closet.

I looked around for a few minutes but I decided to go in Cole's room and grab his hoodie and put on a pair of jeans. For makeup I filled in my eyebrows, mascara,and some lipgloss.

For breakfast I had lucky charms and some coffee. I went and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Bye Cole! I will see you later!" I said about to walk out the door when I felt Cole pick me up. "I love you" he said kissing my lips softly, "I love you too bub" I said giggling. He put me down and I walked out the door.