Chapter 4: family ties in more ways than one

Just finished black Monday. The best tv show I've watched I LOVE IT. Andrew rannells is so good, and the cast are so funny. I am praying for a season 3!!

"So you're telling me she's already got a new boyfriend?" Philip was standing with Jason as he shoved new books into his red locker.

"Ugh please do not call him that. We're having a 'family dinner' tonight." Jason cringed as he said it, locking the door closed and walking down the hall to his AP art class, Philip following.

"You mean you, your Mum and her new boy toy?" Philip asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the new name.

"That's fucking worse-" Jason Laughed"- no I mean my mum, Dad, both their boyfriends and me. They're all gonna get in a fucking dick measuring contest. My mum included."

"And this is the same Boyfriend your Dad cheated with?"
"Yes, I haven't met him yet. Anyway, afterwards I have to spend the weekend at my Sociopathic Dad's house, go me."
"That sucks man, literally." Philip laughed at his bad puns and Jason playfully pushed him to the side as They reached Jason's art class.

"Tell the idiots I ain't coming out tonight-"
"You ain't ever coming out" Philip interrupted, putting his hand up for a high five

"Oh fuck you, I'll see you soon."
"Aight." Philip saluted

Jason smiled as he watched Philip walking away, it was nice being able to tell someone how messed up his life was. The bell rang and he quickly entered the classroom, sitting at the edge of the room, a brand new sketchbook laid out in front of him. The teacher was the same one he had last year, and she had a soft spot for him, so for most of the class, he just did his own thing, keeping to himself until he overheard one of his classmates discussion.

"I actually have money on Marvin Feldman being gay!" One of them announced mid conversation.

"No way man, he seems like a dick, but in a straight way." Another retorted.

"Holy crap, if he's gay, his company will go down the drain!"

Jason sighed to himself as he listened. He hated the fact that he had so much money and did not want to be treated differently because of it. His Dad did not want him in the spotlight anyway- so he was basically a normal child with his Mothers maiden name at the state school he practically begged his parents to let him go to. Yes he drove a nice car, but that was it, for his birthdays he would ask for nothing except for a more than generous donation to a charity of his choice.

What he did not understand was that the whole summer had been and gone yet the whole world was still obsessed with his family when even he was over it. So as the boys continued to talk about how 'Marvin Feldman cheated on his wife with a man' which was one hundred percent true, or how 'Trina Feldman was going to have a public breakdown any day now' or anything to do with 'the mystery son' he got progressively more and more irritated until he broke.

"Can you just shut the fuck up for a minute!" He blurted out.

"Or what -" the boy got up, and walked up to Jason "- you skinny piece of shit?"

Jason took a deep breath, trying to rise above it, but very soon after, the boy was standing over him, chest almost touching his own.

"Why do you care about the Feldman's?" The boy asked

"I don't, just can't concentrate on my work with you talking so fucking loudly!"

In a blur the boy swung his fist out at Jason, but his spider like reflexes kicked in, causing him to duck out of the way just in time for the teacher to enter.