Chapter 5: rewind

This is a fun chapter, if you get confused this is chapter 4 but from Marvin's Perspective.

Marvin had been having one of the best days he had, had in a while. For once he had actually had a good nights sleep, his sleeping meds knocking him out instantly and he was not woken by the sound of explosions as he usually was. He had a lazy morning, attempting to cook eggs and failing miserably. So when Whizzer entered the apartment to get Marvin to sign off on some of his latest technology designs for more streamlined nuclear weapons, and saw Marvin - in his boxers- standing over a pan, a 'burnt thing' emitting smoke, he instantly took over.

From his seat at the dining table Marvin had a perfect view of Whizzer's ass, he could see every curve and muscle, every dimple through Whizzer's tight suit trousers, and he found it irresistible. Quietly he got up and walked over to Whizzer, his bare feet making the tiniest padding noises on the cold floor. He snaked his arms around Whizzers abdomen and tightly gripped his hips- pulling them backwards to meet his crotch, and he started to grind slowly on hum. Whizzers smile was beautiful as he lolled his head back to rest on Marvin's shoulder and Marvin nipped at his ear with his teeth.

"While I've got you alone Marv-" whizzer said, spinning around and leaning his arms over Marvin's shoulders, spatula still in his hand"- I just wanted to remind you of dinner tonight."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Marvin replied, hands moving down to Whizzers Ass "I'm excited to rub your perfectness in Trina's face."

Whizzer laughed as he bent down to kiss Marvin, Marvin's hand going to unclasp Whizzers belt, and slid his hand down, palming whizzer through his boxers. Whizzer, still holding the kiss, pulled Marvin's boxers down and wrapped a hand around his cock, jerking him off at a painfully slow speed.

"Mr Feldman, cleaners are here." The robotic intercom system spewed out through the apartment.

Whizzer broke the kiss," come back later, please" he yelled out, his voice slightly cracking and raspy in excitement before Marvin yanked his hair, causing him to moan , quietly laughing into the kiss. Unfortunately the cleaner had her headphones on and as the elevator doors dinged open, both their heads whipped around to see her, beginning to vacuum. So whizzer pushed Marvin swiftly to the floor, hearing him land loudly and winced as he tried to act casual, placing his hands on his hips.

"Fuck." Marvin groaned as he landed hard on his tail bone.

The cleaner jumped with a start as she looked up to see whizzer, taking her headphones out.

"Where's Mr Feldman?"
"He's getting dressed, would you mind coming back in ten, he said he needed to go over some paperwork."
"Of course."

She left the room and Whizzer helped Marvin up- a sheepish look on his face.
"So... ten minutes huh?" Marvin smirked, quickly kissing whizzer before pushing him backwards into the sofa.

Despite almost being caught having sex twice, the rest of the day went without a hitch and at around five pm, Marvin sent all of his workers home - telling them all to have a nice evening which was extremely uncharacteristic of him. After they left, he found Whizzer sitting in his office.

"Hey Baby, what are you doing?" He asked, going to his desk and beginning to write out some formulas for a new type of biodegradable plastic layering for coffee cups.

"I'm nervous about tonight." Whizzer replied, getting up from the large corner chair and climbing onto the desk sitting cross legged as he watched Marvin work. "What if Jason hates me now because I broke up your family, I've broken up families before and believe me, it's not fun. The guilt just eats away and you and..."