Chapter 9: curly hair and starry freckles

https://youtu.be/rDbno_x1LME

Yo my dudes, I'm back!

Basically my GCSE results came out last week which was crazy!! Idk if yall understand but I got 6-9s, 4-8s and 1- 7 which gets me into the best 6th form in the country!!! I'm going to COLLEGE! Also the UKs government is broken if they thought I would've got a 9 in German, like what the hell. I can't even remember how to say hello my name is Gracie 🌻💛.

(That's a joke, Hallo, Ich heiße Gracie🌻💛)

Now the reason this chapter took so long was because I was making an ANIMATION! It's to 'Marvin hits Trina' and the links above! This took me a week working from 8 am to 00:00 am. So that was fun. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy.

The car acted as a greenhouse and Jason say in the bright green Lamborghini. He tapped his steering wheel, stressing about the fact that he had to let a random girl into his house to meet his father. What if she didn't keep who he was a secret? What if she laughed at his father and his friends?

He heard a tap on his window and turned to see Zoe waiting, she opened the door as he painted a smile onto his face and got into the low sports car.

"You have a nice car." She smiled, gawking at the large tablet in the dashboard.

Jason snorted slightly, "thanks, it's my Dad." He didn't like the colour, it was obnoxious and loud as though it was boasting, 'I own this half of a half a million dollar car'.

He waited for her to put on her seatbelt before taking the car out of parking and began to drive, car filling with an uncomfortable silence. He could see her taking small glances at him when she thought he was not looking and tried to read her. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her putting her long brown hair up in a high ponytail, seeing tiny pink streaks that he had never seen before.

"I like your hair." He said, eyes still focused on the road.
"Thanks-" she sounded slightly flustered"- my parents wont let me dye it, so I had to improvise. You can only see it when I put my hair up."

Jason nodded and it was back to silence again. He reached into his pocket , grabbing his phone with his eyes still on the road, and handed it to Zoe.

"You can put on some music if you like."
He could almost feel her anxiety spike as she asked," what if you don't like it?"

"I'm sure I can deal with it." Jason laughed
"What's your password?" Zoe asked, examining Jason's lock screen. It was a photo of him and Philip laying on top of each other, laughing into the camera.

"Two zero zero one." Jason replied.
"I didn't know you and Philip were together." She said softly as she typed the password in. She went to Spotify and searched up her playlist, pressing play to find 'starfish and coffee' by prince booming through the speakers.

"We're not, just best friends." Jason replied as he began to Bob his head along to the music," I haven't heard this song in years."

"You know it?"
"Yeah, my mum used to play it when she cleaned." He thought back to when he was little, his mum dancing around the apartment with rags under her feet, holding him in her arms, Jason clapping song to the beat.

The rest of the ride was spent singing and dancing as Jason tried to figure out who the hell zoe was from her choice of music. Her playlist seemed to have a song from every genre, and just when he thought he understood her, a while new song came on.

What seemed like ages later, he indicated left and drove under the familiar, looming building that was Feldman Industries.

"Holy smokes! You live here?" Zoe asked, her large innocent eyed open wide as he drove through the parking lot.