Chapter 8: The past

Somehow I have a solid 13 followers, kinda crazy lol

Marvin woke up to Whizzer's hair tickling his neck, his warm breath even and relaxed. Their legs were entangled at the bottom of the bed and Marvin looked down at his sleeping boyfriend, smiling as he ran his nails delicately over Whizzers back. Whizzer stirred slightly in his sleep and Marvin sighed with content as he looked down at the peace on his face. His heart hurt at the sight, the beautiful man who refused to believe he was getting older, who would pluck out the tiny grey hairs and forget about them even though Marvin was able to see them on the back of his neck. The tiny forehead wrinkles that he would obsess over every morning in the mirror or how he got flustered when Marvin said they were cute. He always forgot that Whizzer was not his until Marvin would ask him what he was doing on a certain night and Whizzer would remind him that it was another of his flings evening. Every time his heart would break slightly and he would shut himself out, away from Whizzer for a couple of days. This cycled had continued for ten months, although Whizzer would always argue that it was nine.

"Hey you." Whizzer's voice was low and gruff as he looked up at Marvin, his eyes tired but content.

"Hey baby, how was your sleep?" Marvin kissed Whizzers cheek, swinging his legs around so that he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

Whizzer turned so he was laying on his side, watching Marvin put on a suit for the day "it was fine, come back to bed Marv- I know you don't have any meetings today so ... we could spend all day in bed!" Whizzer looked up at Marvin feigning a look of innocence, eyes wide and lips parted slightly. Marvin looked up from tying his tie and Whizzers look of innocence instantly shifted, biting his lips and rolling his eyes back into his head and emitting a moan "daddy!" In an attempt to seduce Marvin who shook his head.

"What about tonight?" Marvin asked. Whizzer got up and fiddled with the ugly patterned tie, undoing it with his nimble fingers.

"Baby, you know I can't." Whizzer sighed as he picked out a better suited tie," I've got a date. What about tomorrow Morning?" He asked, tying the tie around Marvin's neck.

He pulled away from Whizzer," Aight, but you need to come before Jason." Whizzer snickered as he said it, Marvin giving him the death stare in return. He kissed Whizzer goodbye and as soon as he left the room started to limp again, going to his bathroom and taking the painkillers he had left on the side. He tipped the last two into his hand and hummed in irritants as he dry swallowed them then brushed his teeth, scrunching his nose at the bitter taste of the mixture. He went to the living room, getting into the elevator and waiting as it flew downwards, stopping every now and again for people to get in or out, all of them standing awkwardly as the boss stood with them. He reached the floor with his personal car park and walked through the masses of cars, trailing his fingers over them as he tried to decide which one to take. He decided on an obnoxious green Lamborghini, getting in and speeding through the city, the 'Feldman industry' license plates meaning it was unlikely he would be stopped by the cops.

-

The leather couch in the room smelt of sex, which Marvin found odd. His Doctor had always said he did not have a personal life, that his passion was work. Yet he still lay on it, smelling something else the felt faintly familiar, clutching a pillow to his chest.

Suddenly the door opened and Dr Mendel Weisenbachfeld flurries into the room, sitting on the chair opposite.

"Sorry I'm late Marvin, you know how the traffic gets." Marvin rolled his eyes at the string of excuses Mendel added, "so, what would you like to discuss today?"

Marvin sat up quickly, swinging his legs around so he was sitting normally," all I need is a refill on my meds."

Mendel got up, walking to his desk and rifled through a stack of papers until he found a notepad, sitting down again on the chair opposite the sofa. He flipped through the notepad until he found an empty page," Marvin, you know I need to give you a full session before I can prescribe you anything."