Chapter 22: then the scene turns to black

I wrote the first chapter of a new thing I'm working on and it's the longest thing I've ever written, so ya'll better get ready for that. 

I'm doing 30 chapters for this so, only 8 to go, which is kinda sad. after finishing my first book thing, I got really sentimental for no reason lol.

I guess you could say there's a trigger warning for the end, but I'm not exactly sure, sozzers.

The crutches made Jason uncomfortable, he had given them death stares from across the room for at least a week and a half now and had refused to use them.

until now.

He tried doing the physical therapy without them, but had ended up nose to the floor, almost throwing up from how much pain he was in, he had too much pride to use the crutches.

He was also too stubborn, a trait both of his parents blamed on the other.

"hey kid, we're going home today." Marvin said as he entered, a bouquet of flowers cradled in his arms and Whizzer grinning widely behind him.

Jason rolled his eyes, 'I know' he signed, still wincing a bit as he brought his hands up.

He didn't want to admit it, but he really didn't want to go home.

"want to try speaking today?" Whizzer asked as he presented the flowers to Jason, "I tried to choose flowers that remind me of you, but then I realised that I fucking hate flowers and I don't hate you, so all in all, bit awkward."

Jason smiled politely not wanting to admit that he too hated flowers, they reminded him of his middle school. 'thanks Whizzer.'

"love you kid." He said, narrowing his eyes as he watched Jason try and swing his legs around the bed, "do you need any help?"

'no, I don't, and why are you so happy?' Jason asked suspiciously as he finally managed to plant his legs on the floor, suddenly his face lit up with realisation as he watched Whizzer glare at Marvin for smacking his ass. 'oh my fucking god! You two had sex, gross!"

"What! Nooo..." Marvin replied, but the small smile playing his lips was enough to give it away.

Whizzer rolled his eyes at Marvin, "he's old enough to know that adults like sex, there is literally no other reason to get together with someone."

"aww thanks Whizz, love you too"

'What if you're asexual?'

Marvin pointed at Jason, "he makes a point."

"hon, do you really think that I'm asexual? These three weeks were probably the longest I've been without sex for- "Whizzer looked up, trying to count in his head, "-I don't know, since I was fourteen."

"you lost your virginity at fourteen?" Marvin asked judgily.

"thirteen, but I didn't have sex again until I was fourteen and got a girlfriend, so there." He said it competitively, knowing that it would get under Marvin's skin a little, he was used to playing games like this. "anyway, I'm not discussing my sex life with you, you're my boyfriends son."

'I know how big your dick is.' Jason pointed out.

"What?!" Marvin exclaimed in shock.

'maybe- 'Jason had a salty look on his face as he signed '-if you'd have come to dinner that time, you'd know.'

"you're still angry at me about that!" Marvin asked, rolling his eyes at the grudge this kid could hold.

'yup. And kudos dad, didn't think you'd be able to remove the stick from up your ass long enough to replace it with Whizzer's dick.'