Chapter 10

Steele puts Ava down on the bed and when the contact is lost between the two, silence for a short while, Steele thought the pain his mate was in was vanishing, but it would soon come back.

He left her on the bed alone and sat down on his chair, his eyes never leaving the flesh of his new mate.

She was of small in height compared to his own six one height. Her dark blonde almost brown hair tied up in a messy ponytail. The exercise clothes she wore showed every curve on her body, from her large hips and thighs to the curvature of her breasts and waist.

Steele licked his lips at the thought of having his little mate underneath him.

It wasn't long after that Ava began to wake up and yet again, she was in an unfamiliar place, "Now where the fuck am I?" she demands to know.

"Looks like someone has a foul mouth" Steele warns his mate, despite him having his own bad tone, others weren't allowed.

Ava looks over to Steele and sits up too quickly, her head goes into a spin and she almost falls off the bed.

Holding her head, Ava waits for the spinning to stop.

"You still haven't answered my question" Ava says.

"My tent, which is where you'll stay until we return to my pack territory" he tells her.

Ava lets go of her head and looks right at him. "Looks like the rogue Alpha has a sense of humour" she says as she gets to her feet.

She wasn't staying here.

But Steele wasn't giving her a choice.

When she moved towards the door, he reacted and grabbed a hold of her arm, a little roughly, Ava cries out in surprise and pain.

Steele pulls her back to the bed and forces her to sit back down on it.

"Like I said, you're not going anywhere" he speaks, his tone deathly low and menacing, but Ava didn't care, it didn't bother her. He wasn't the first asshole Alpha she came across, but he was the first rogue Alpha.

She was leaving and he couldn't stop her.

"You can't keep me here" Ava cries out and gets up to leave.

Steele nods his head "Yes I can, you are my mate, I can do what I want" he says.

Ava laughs which annoys Steele. She gets close to the exit Steele blocks her. His large figure blocking her only exit from the tent.

"Mate or not, you can't control what I do" Ava bites back.

The one thing the moon goddess didn't think of when she paired these two together was their hot-headed stubbornness.

"No but I can chain you up to keep you in the tent" Steele threatens.

Ava looked at him with disgust, "You wouldn't dare" she says.

Steele smirked but there was something menacing behind his eyes.

He did.

Ava was chained to the bed, the ability to move about but not much.

Ava sat there with a scowl on her face as Steele sat at his desk reading through papers and marking down on maps.

"Let me go" she says.

Steele ignored her and continued his work.

Ava repeated those words until Steele got so irritated, he grabbed some cloth and gagged Ava, she shook her body trying to stop his actions, but he managed to do it.