Chapter 14

Morris looks up from chatting with the other council members and sees the Rogue Alpha and Lavender Adams no longer in sight.

"Where are they?" she screams out, wanting to know "They took off into the forest councilman Morris, were gathering the troops to go after them" a soldier spoke up.

Morris growled out in anger, he wanted them dead, if the packs start to believe them, the high council will soon lose power and no pack will follow their orders. Their power and rank amongst werewolves is created from the packs, the less packs that follow their orders the weaker they become and eventually any pack Alpha could order them around.

Morris scans the areas and his eyes land on Alpha Mason and his Beta along with Alpha Samuel and his Beta.

"I want everyone who was close to Lavender Adams in chains for questioning. Adult and child" har barked out.

He wanted Ava to suffer, and he wanted her dead at his feet. The only way he could do that was to coax her out of hiding. Her family and friends are the key.

Mason and Samuel heard the order from head councilman Morris and looked at one another "We need to get Rose, Jake and Nathan out of here now" Samuel said to Mason.

Mason looked over at his mate and saw her filled with fear as she held onto their daughter.

"Where are we supposed to send them, the council will be everywhere?" Mason cries out to his friend, he knew this wasn't Ava's fault but, his children were in danger.

Samuel looked at him, "I have an idea, but you wont like it" he says. He himself was reluctant to send Ava with the Rogue Alpha but he knew she would be safe, and the children will be too. Ava would make sure of it.

When Mason told his mate the plan, she was reluctant to send their three youngest children out into the woods alone. But the soldiers were closing in on them. She had no choice.

Sarah placed her tear covered lips on her daughter's forehead, "I love you so much baby" she cried, this could be the last time she would see her babies.

Mason hugged his youngest sons, "You run North and don't stop until you find Ava, or the Lycan Shadow Pack do you hear me?" he tells his fifteen-year-old son Jake. He couldn't believe he was sending his children on the run. None of them had sifter yet. He would send Kyle, but he knew the Rogue Alpha would slaughter him.

Jake nodded his head and took a hold of his baby sister. The Alpha and Luna, with the help of Samuel shielded the three children as they took off heading north. When council spot the Alpha's and Luna, they move towards them. One of them spot the children running away and calls out "Stop the Alpha's children now".

Mason saw red, he was going to protect his family no matter what.

Mason, Sarah, and the Beta of the Snow Stone Pack Chris along with Samuel and his Leon all shifted and charged towards the council soldiers, those kids were making it out alive no matter what.

Jake ran with a crying Rose in his arms and Nathan panting besides him. He was glad that Ava had been training them or else they wouldn't be able to run for long.

Nathan looked over his shoulder and screamed, "Jake run faster their coming" Nathan pants out. He glances over his shoulder to see two men running towards them, they were in human form, he could take them, or at least distract them long enough for Nathan to run with Rose.

"We won't get far" Jake pants, "You need to take Rose, I will distract them so you can get away" he tells his little brother. Jake saw the few in his eyes, but this was all he could do.

"No Jake, mom and dad said we all have to run" tears were already in his eyes from fear, and now his brother was going to be leaving him too.

"Get ready to take Rose and don't look back" Jake told him. Nathan nodded his head.