The Fault In Our Hearts

If anyone thought it was a crazy battle for control when River and the Doctor flew me, try having two Rivers and two Doctors. Each of the Time Lords wanted full control over the console, but no one wanted for them to have it, wanting this power for themselves. The negotiating (well, that's what they called it) definitely wasn't working, so they ended up chaotically flying together.

Meanwhile, my male counterpart-Issac-was parked in my console room. This was extremely awkward for the both of us, seeing as most of the time, TARDISes were only parked inside of each other to mate; the male in the console room of the female, which is exactly what was happening here, and neither of us were fans of it.

Finally, the four of them managed to land us all in the right place, a sparsely inhabited planet near the center of the Nayha solar system, whick was near the center of the Jeras galaxy. The planet's name was actually Ahna, a planet with the view of 6 suns. 

~The Doctor's POV~

I run into the kitchen, grabbing my picnic basket, and quickly re-stock it; with River and I's favorite sandwiches, some fish fingers and custard, some Doritos, and some soda.. there's already a bottle of wine in the basket and a few glasses; I guess the two Rivers can split the wine, half a bottle won't do anything to a Time Lord, maybe make them a little happier, at the most.

Taking the basket with me, I run back into the console room, where the other three are waiting for me.

"Come on, let's go! We got here just at the beginning of sunsets, it'll take nearly 6 hours for all of the suns to set, I doubt we'll stay until night.." I motion for them to follow, as the guy River unties his jacket from his waist, putting it on normally.

Thank Idris, he finally did. It was getting on my nerves.

We walk out together, and look up at the sky.

The sky was just growing orange, and 5 of the suns were lined in a row, some moving visibly faster toward the horizon than others. The sixth sun must have already set, so we must have actually arrived one hour into the sunsets. That's okay though, it's still beautiful.

I hand other me the picnic basket, after pulling out the blanket, and spread it out on the grass. Sitting down, I motion for my River to sit next to me, which she does, and the alternate us sit beside us, making sort of an angle so we all see the suns setting. I open up the picnic basket, pulling out the fish fingers and custard.

Other me grins. "You brought fish fingers and custard?"

I nod. "Of course, it's great!" I then place the food between us, and we start on it.

The Rivers don't seem quite as thrilled about my favorite food, and look into the picnic basket, each pulling a sandwich from the basket.

After taking a bite from his sandwich, the other Doctor's River pauses, sets down his sandwich, and reaches back into the basket, pulling out the bottle of wine and a couple of glasses- my River sits up straight, interested with the drink.

"Can we..?" he asks other me, and I remember that they must both have just started their alcohol ban a day ago.

Female me sighs and nods. "Sure, go ahead- but after that bottle, you're BOTH done."

They nod, and the male River pulls the cork from the bottle of wine with a pocket knife from his jacket pocket, pouring some of the drink into two glasses, passing a glass to my River, who immediately sips on it.

"Want some?" he asks us, and the other me and I decline in unision. There were much more delicious alcoholic beverages out there, like bourbon and champagne. Champagne was a drink River and I could agree was good, but we just didn't have it that often- maybe after a year or so in our time of River being sober, we can have some champagne every now and then.