🖤1🖤

⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING: SUICIDE/ DEPRESSION/ ANXIETY/ PHYSICAL ABUSE!⚠️ DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE!

Cheryl groaned as she got out of bed. She dreaded waking up to the wicked world she lives in.

Don't get her wrong, she's grateful to be alive but what she has to go through in order to live.

You see, Cheryl's the quiet type. She won't get in your way, she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.

She gets bullied from time to time, it's mostly just Veronica pushing her into a locker or the school's quarterback, Forsyth AKA Jughead catcalling her or making her uncomfortable.

Her friends Betty, Kevin, and Laura were the only people who took her in as their own. Jason is also one of those people.

If she's at lunch and she's alone, he'd and some of his friends would sit with her. His friends were really nice to her, so she wasn't really nervous about them being around.

Cheryl has the biggest crush on the most popular girl, Toni Topaz. The girl blows her mind when she'd smile or the facial expressions she'd make when she's concentrating in math.

Cheryl dressed herself before doing her hair. She places her favorite hair tie in her hair before looking at herself in the mirror.

She wore black vans with jeans and a long-sleeve T-shirt.

"Cheryl? Are you ready for school?" Jason asked knocking on Cheryl's door.

Cheryl sighed, grabbing her phone and backpack.

"Yeah. I'm ready." She mumbled, walking out of her room.

-----

Toni entered the school, smiling at the people who waved at her excitedly.

Cheryl watched in awe as the Topaz girl strolled down the hall confidently. She wishes she had Toni's confidence.

"Hey, C. Sleep well?" Laura asked her redhead best friend.

Cheryl never sleeps well, she's always up tossing and turning.

"Uh, no." The redhead said quietly, giving the girl a small smile.

Laura knew it was fake. She sighed, rubbing Cheryl's arm to comfort the girl.

"It'll get better, okay?" The Raven haired girl smiled.

She gets that a lot. "It'll get better." "Better days are coming." but when? When will she get to sleep a full night? When will she stop having such bad thoughts about going away forever?

She wants it now, she wants to be normal.

Cheryl nodded. The bell ranged making the girls go their separate ways.

-----

It was almost the end of the day, thank God. Cheryl walked to her locker, sighing as she took her calculus book out. Since she's a senior, Cheryl signed up for it to get a better graduation credit.

"Hey, sexy." She heard. It was like a damn routine... Jughead Jones would pop up to verbally harass the blossom girl.

Cheryl ignored him, shutting her locker.

"Don't act like you don't want this, Cheryl." He said.

Cheryl felt disgusted as she continued to walk to her class.

Once she sat down, she started doing the work assigned to her by the teacher.

"Did you know that Toni Topaz swings both ways?" She heard a girl gossip.

It made her heartbeat pick up.

"Really?" The other girl asked.

"Yep. She posted it on her Twitter. I'm totally going after that." The girl smirks.

"Gia, your not even gay." The other girl said.

"So." The blonde shrugged, "I'm gay for her." She said making the girl laugh.

Cheryl stopped listening after that. Toni Topaz was bisexual? Amazing. But why would Cheryl ever get a chance with Toni? She's a nobody to her.

------

When Cheryl got home she was met with Penelope blossom, downing a beer.

"Ugh, your still here?" The woman spat.

Cheryl didn't reply, she took her shoes off as she tried to go upstairs.

"Hey!" Penelope yelled. She yelled so loud that the pictures on the wall shook.

Cheryl turned around, her face evident of fear.

"Y-yes, M-mother?" The girl trembled.

"Where do you think you're going?" The woman slurred, standing up.

Cheryl clutches onto her bag straps.

"T-to my r-room." She stuttered.

Penelope scoffed, "All you ever do is stay up in that room!" She yelled, throwing the empty beer bottle at Cheryl.

It hit her side, it was sure to leave a bruise.

"Ow!" She cried out in pain as glass splattered everywhere.

"You know, things would be better if you weren't born. You don't belong here, Cheryl. You are a mistake." Penelope slurred.

Cheryl wanted to cry. No matter how many times her friends, and her brother would tell her that she's worth it and that she belongs here, she can't help but believe her mother.

"I-I." Cheryl tried to speak but she felt like her throat was closed.

"Get out of my sight!" Penelope slurred, pushing the girl as she made her way back into the kitchen for another beer.

Cheryl quickly went up to her room and cried.

Okay, so I thought of this and thought it was a good idea, do you like it so far? Or should I trash it?

This is a quote my mom said "You have to go through the bad to get to the good."

So remember that it does get better❤️