🖤12🖤

⚠️MENTIONS OF ANXIETY⚠️

Cheryl got ready to go see her therapist. She sees her once a week, and honestly, she was getting a bit better but she was still having problems with herself.

Sometimes she overthinks and has to sit down because she feels so overwhelmed.

Once Toni dropped her off, she smiled.

"I'll be right out here once you let out, kay?" Toni smiled at her redhead girlfriend.

"Okay, T.T." Cheryl smiled, kissing the girl's cheek before getting out of the car.

"I love you!" Toni called after her.

"I love you more!" The blossom girl giggled before walking into the building

-----

"So, what are these feelings like?" The woman asked before writing in her notepad.

"I-It's like the walls are closing in on me, and I start to feel lightheaded." Cheryl explained.

"And what triggers this feeling?" The lady asked again.

"Whenever I think about losing someone or something. Or when I forget something important." Cheryl explained.

"Ahh, yes. It's common for such ideas. What are you afraid of losing, or who in particular?" She asked as she wrote down what Cheryl was telling her.

"Well, it started up after my father got into an accident during my senior prom. It wasn't big, he just fell off a ladder and broke his leg but it still scared me. So I guess you can say, my father." The redhead nodded.

"Sorry to hear that, I wish him a full recovery." The woman smiled.

Cheryl nodded, squeezing the stress all the lady had set out for her.

"I understand why you'd feel that way since your dad always has your back. And the thought of losing someone that helps you a lot can seem very overwhelming." The woman nodded.

"Mhm." Cheryl sighed.

"Okay, so from what I heard, your afraid of losing the people you love and that's making you anxious. I advise that you start doing things that make you calm when you start feeling overwhelmed." The therapist explained.

"Like what?" Cheryl asked.

"I don't know, what keeps you calm and takes your mind off of things?" She asked.

Cheryl smiled, "My girlfriend. She helps me from time to time. She'd draw for me or sing to me, cuddle me. So basically I keep calm whenever I'm with her." Cheryl explained.

"See. And maybe try using stress balls and meditation. That also helps." The woman nodded.

Cheryl smiled, nodding. "Thanks, Mrs. John. I feel better."

"That's what I'm here for, Cheryl." The woman smiled with a nodded before changing the subject.

------

"How was it?" Toni asked Cheryl as the girl entered the car.

"Great." Cheryl sighed with a smile. "She really helps me." The redhead nodded.

"I'm glad she does. How about we go to the water fall?" Toni asked. "I packed us bathing suits." Toni added.

"Yay!" Cheryl giggled as Toni drove away.

Just wanted to do a therapy chap❤️