🖤7🖤

Toni woke up early so she could go get Cheryl.

"Later, Dads!" She called as she walked out to her car.

She entered it, warming it up since it was a bit chilly this morning.

Before pulling off, Toni received a message from Cheryl.

Cherbear😩💙: Hey, T.T I'm ready

Toni: Great, I'm on my way.

With that, Toni pulled out of the driveway of her house.

_______

When Cheryl got to her locker it was covered in notes and cute little hearts.

After she was released from the hospital, people started putting "wish you well." notes and hearts. Toni thought it was cute.

"Oh, look. There's more." Toni smiled, picking one up. One she set there.

Cheryl took it with a smile before opening it.

Will you go on a date with me?

- Toni x

"I- Of course I will!" Cheryl cheered, a little bit too loud.

Everyone looked in her direction, "Just a girl getting excited, go about your day." Toni said making everyone shrug before going back to talking.

"So, tomorrow night at 7?" Toni asked.

"Pick me up?" Cheryl bit her lip to keep from smiling to hard.

"I'll be there, Blossom." Toni smirked before kissing her cheek and walking away.

Cheryl blushed, looking down at the note Toni got her.

-------

The Vixen's approached Cheryl in the library.

"Hey, Uh Cheryl?" One said, making the ginger look up at her.

Toni looked between Cheryl and The vixens.

"With Veronica being gone, and we have no one to lead the Vixens... We just heard that you can dance and we were wondering if you'd like to be captain of the Vixens?" The girl asked hopefully.

Cheryl's eyes light up, "Really? You think I'd make a good captain?" The redhead beauty asked.

"Yes. We actually do." Cheryl heard the familiar voice.

Ginger Lopez. She quit the Vixens after Veronica was being rude to her.

"Ginger!" Cheryl smiled, getting up to hug the girl.

"Good to see you." The girl smiled before looking back at the Vixens.

"So... What do you say? Be our, captain?" She asked, revealing a shirt that said "HBIC."

"Head bitch in charge." Toni smiled, going to stand beside Cheryl.

"Yes. I'll take it." Cheryl smiled.

"Yay!" Ginger smiled.

---------

"Today's been a good day." Cheryl smiled as she and Toni walked down the hall for their last class which was free so they were about to leave.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Cher." Toni smiled, kissing her cheek.

Cheryl's face flushed bright red as Toni grabbed her hand.

"I want to take you somewhere before I drop you off, is that okay?" Toni asked as she opened the door for Cheryl.

"Okay." Cheryl smiled, buckling her seat belt.

Toni played "Adore you." By Harry styles.

Cheryl blushed as Toni mumbled along with the song, but she felt as if it was towards her to which Toni was doing.

Soon Toni pulled into the forest, "Follow me." Toni smiled as she opened the door for Cheryl.

Toni interlaced their fingers before gently pulling her along the path.

Cheryl stared in awe as the animals peacefully wandered the forest.

"This is beautiful, Toni." Cheryl whispered.

"Just wait until you see this." Toni smirked as she moved a big leaf out of the way.

What came in sight made Cheryl's jaw drop.

"Wow..." The redhead whispered.

"Amazing, Right?" Toni smirked, gently pulling Cheryl over to a rock.

"I come here when I want to draw. It brings me peace." Toni explained after a few moments of silence.

"Why did you bring me here?" Cheryl asked, "Not that I'm complaining." She added.

Toni chuckled before speaking, "I wanted to share something special with you. You're the first person I actually brought here." Toni's voice dropped into a whisper.

"How do you know about it?" Cheryl then asked making the girl look up at her.

"My mom, uh, She used to bring me here whenever she and my father would fight. She liked to talk to me about her day and I'd tell her about mine." Toni nodded, trying to keep her tears at bay.

"Oh... Wow. That's amazing." Cheryl whispered.

"M-My mom died when I turned 13. She was sick, very sick and she didn't want to tell me or Antonio." Toni said, referring to her biological father.

"I'm so sorry, Toni. I wouldn't have-"

"No, Cher, it's okay. I wanted to share that with you." Toni nodded, turning to look at the girl.

Cheryl's blue eyes shined so beautifully in the sun making it have a hue of green.

"You know, your eyes change colors in the sun. I'm now realizing that." Toni whispered as she moved closer to the girl.

Cheryl blushed, looking down as she fidgeted with her hands.

Toni grabbed them, interlacing them. It calmed Cheryl down a bit.

She then gently lifted Cheryl's face with her pointer finger before leaning in to kiss the girl.

Cheryl closed her eyes, kissing the girl back.

Toni loved how soft Cheryl's lips were, She could kiss Cheryl forever.

Cheryl whimpered quietly as Toni pulled away.

"I could kiss you forever." Toni whispered, leaning her forehead on Cheryl's forehead as she caressed her cheek.

"Can I be honest with you, Cherbear?" Toni said.

Cheryl nodded against Toni's forehead.

"I-I think i'm in love with you." She whispered.

Cheryl sighed, loving how close Toni was. "You don't have to say anything back. I just want you to know." The girl whispered.

"It's okay, T.T." Cheryl said.

Toni kisses Cheryl once more before pulling away.

"Come on. Let's get you home." Toni smiled, helping Cheryl up.

Ahhhh they're cute 🥺😩💙💫