🖤Epilogue🖤

⚠️MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF-HARM⚠️
5 years later

23-year old Cheryl Topaz-blossom carried her three-year-old daughter into the house while her wife carried in their take out.

After 5 years gone by and they were still madly in love with each other.

They got married two years ago and Then Cheryl gave birth to their first baby girl, Amber 4 months after they married.

Cheryl gently laid Amber down on the couch as she took the girl's shoes off.

"She's going to sleep through the whole night." Toni giggled.

"I know." Cheryl whispered, gently kissing the girl's forehead.

"Here, I'll go take her to bed. You heat up the food." Toni smiled.

"Thanks, baby." Cheryl whispered, pecking Toni's lips as the woman picked up her daughter before walking upstairs.

Cheryl sighed, going into the kitchen.

She smiled at the picture that Toni put on the wall of them at prom.

Look how far she came! She went from feeling worthless and a nobody, and insecure and anxious 18-year-old who saw no point in life. She went from trying to end her life to falling in love with the woman she now calls her wife.

She had a daughter, who is her whole happiness in this world.

This is a message for the people who feel like they don't matter. Life is a precious thing, something that's only given to you once. It may seem so dark and horrible right now but God has a plan. He's trying, and he is going to make it right, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Look at how much you'd miss out on. You won't get to watch your little sister have her first date. Or she won't be able to come to you about boy or girl advice. Your mother will never forgive herself for not being there for you or talking to you more. Your father would just be an angry ball of fire and bury him yin his work to get over the fact that he couldn't help you.

Your best friends, don't get me started on them. They probably never forgive themselves either. They'd blame themselves every day, try self-harm or even try to take their own lives too. There are people who can't live without you, it doesn't only affect you it affects others.

Cheryl now realized that If she was to be gone, where would Jason be now? Where would her father be now? And Betty, Laura, and Kevin. Where would they be now?

What would've happened to Toni if she hadn't met Cheryl? Cheryl is beyond grateful that Toni saved her.

Progress is good, growth is good.

Life is precious. Never take it for granted.

Toni walked back downstairs, smiling when she saw Cheryl putting her plate down.

"Ohh, looks good." Toni smiled.

"I know." Cheryl said, sitting down as Toni sat down.

"You feeling okay? I saw that you were deep in thought." Toni asked before eating her pasta.

"Yeah. I was thinking about how far we've come. Well, me." Cheryl smiled.

"You know, I'm so proud of you." Toni said, grabbing her hand.

"I know, T.T. You tell me every day." The redhead blushed.

"That's because it's true." Toni shrugged.

"If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here." The redhead smiled.

"And I'm thankful that I was there to help you." Toni chuckled, pecking Cheryl's lips.

"I love you." Cheryl smiled.

"I love you more, beautiful. Never forget that." Toni said, kissing Cheryl's forehead as they went back to eating in comfortable silence.

Hey guys! I hope you got the message of this book❤️❤️ I tried my hardest to word it out correctly.

I just want you to know that you matter. I hate the feeling of knowing that there are people in this world who feel so hopeless, lost, depressed.

I struggle with depression every day but wanna know what keeps me going? Family! Yes, they get on your nerves but that's what family is.

I live for my little sisters and my older sister. I live for my mother, for my grandmother. I live for my best friend and my friends.

I live for you guys. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't discovered this app.

YOU MATTER! And I know you get that a lot it doesn't help but it makes me feel better to say it so that you know I believe in you and I love you.

You can do this with a little bit of trying, live for someone who's special in your life.

Love. Love like there's no tomorrow. Keep going, God has a plan.

I love you guys so much.❤️