🖤6🖤

After their kisses, Toni went on to tell Cheryl how she felt about her.

"And I know it may seem cliche but I like you, I really do. I don't know if it was after or before I saved you but I do." Toni said.

Cheryl blushed, putting her head down.

If someone was to tell her that Toni Topaz would be confessing her feelings for her two weeks ago she wouldn't believe it. She'd just shrug it off as if it was one of her life problems.

"Cheryl...?" Toni whispered when Cheryl didn't reply. Toni lifted her head up softly by the chin.

Cheryl's blue eyes stared back at Toni's brown ones, "Are you okay?" Toni whispered.

Cheryl nodded wordlessly, "I-I've never had anyone like me back nor notice me so it makes me a bit nervous because I've never b-been in a relationship." Cheryl explained.

"Hey, who said we had to be in a relationship right away? We could take it slow." Toni said, caressing the girl's cheek.

Cheryl felt her heart pounding against her rib cage. Was she dreaming? Is she hallucinating?

Swallowing the lump in her throat, the redhead beauty replied, "I-I'd like that."

Toni smiled, before bringing the girl into a hug. It caught Cheryl off guard but she hugged Toni back, smiling as Toni sighed into her embrace.

------

Once it was time for Cheryl to go home, Jamie and Antonio waited in the car while Toni walked Cheryl up to her door.

"You have everything, right?" Toni asked.

"Mhm." Cheryl hummed.

"Great." Toni smiled. She leaned in pecking Cheryl's lips before waving goodbye.

Cheryl entered her house with a deep blush on her face.

"Hey, your home. How was the party?" Clifford asked, kissing Cheryl's forehead.

"I had a lot of fun." Cheryl smiled.

"That's amazing, Honey." The redhead man smiled.

"I gotta go run a few errands, Jason is upstairs asleep, so your not home alone. If you need anything from him, just wake him up." Clifford said, grabbing his jacket.

"Kay, Dad. Love you." Cheryl smiled.

"Love you more." He waved before walking out.

Cheryl entered her room, missing Toni's lights.

Maybe she'll buy some and hang them up. Before getting into bed she grabbed her laptop to watch stranger things.

------

Cheryl woke up to her phone ringing and the laptop screen dim.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she picked up the phone.

"H-hello?" She yawned, sitting up as her red hair went everywhere.

"Hey, Cherbear. Did I wake you? I'm sorry." Toni's voice come through.

Cheryl smiled, now fully awake. "Y-yeah. You did, b-but it's fine." Cheryl.said.

"You know, your voice sounds so cute after you wake up." Toni said making Cheryl blush.

"Thank you." Cheryl giggled, closing her laptop.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" Cheryl asked.

Toni chuckled, "Well, I just wanted to hear your voice. And I wanted to know if you'd walked with me to school tomorrow."

"Really?" Cheryl asked with a smile.

"Mhm. Well, I lied, we won't be walking. I'm driving." Toni giggled.

"Sounds amazing, Topaz. I'd like that very much." Cheryl smiled.

"Great. I'll pick up you up in the morning, say around 7:50?" Toni asked.

"Yep. Sounds good." Cheryl smiled.

"Amazing. Kay talk to you later, Cherbear."

"Later, T.T." Cheryl said before Toni ended the call.

Cheryl smiled before doing some work she's missing.

How do you like this story?