🖤3🖤

⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING: SUICIDE/ DEPRESSION/ ANXIETY/  PHYSICAL ABUSE!⚠️ DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE!

Cheryl opened her eyes, groaning as the light flashes her eyes.

Where was she? Did it work? She looked around before noticing all the flowers and cards. Then her brother and father who were asleep in the chairs.

"No. No. No." Cheryl cried. She was here, she was back.

Jason opened his eyes, noticing his sister was awake.

"Cheryl!" Jason yelled, running over to the bed.

Cheryl hugged him back as he literally pulled her up.

"Oh my God, I thought I lost you, Cher." He whispered, hugging her tightly.

"Jason, I can't breathe." Cheryl said.

Jason let go, letting Cheryl lay back down.

"Cheryl... Why didn't you talk to anyone?" He asked.

"Because everyone was happy. I-I-I Didn't want to be a burden." Cheryl mumbled quietly.

"Cher, you're never a burden. You're my little sister, and I'm always here to talk, Always." Jason said.

Cheryl cracked a small smile before it disappeared.

"Mom's not here?" Cheryl whispered.

"W-We don't know where she is. They're looking for her." Jason said remembering when the police told them that Penelope was nowhere to be seen.

"How am I still here?" Cheryl asked.

Jason sighed, "Toni, Toni Topaz saved you. She saw you unconscious in the bathroom and she took quick action." Jason explained.

Cheryl was shocked. Toni saved her? She never even said a word to Cheryl, why'd she save her?

Before the siblings could say another word, there was a knock at the door. Toni

"Good morning." The girl whispered. She didn't know why she just felt like she had too.

"Hi, Toni." Clifford smiled.

"Well, Uh, We'll go raid the vending machine. Come on, dad." Jason said quickly leaving the two girls alone.

"Hi." Toni smiled.

"I got you some breakfast since I know the food here isn't the bed. And you look a little famished so here." Toni smiled, gently placing the IHOP bag on the bed. (Famished: To be hungry or starving)

Cheryl looked at the bag, then at Toni.

"Thank you." The girl cracked a small smile.

Toni nodded, clearing her throat. "Uh, how are you feeling?" Toni asked, sitting at the end of the bed.

"Eh. I'm trying to accept that I'm here." Cheryl mumbled.

"I, Uh, heard that you saved me. T-Thank you." Cheryl said.

"No problem." Toni smiled politely.

"I mean, we haven't said a word to each other, like ever? Why did you save me?" Cheryl asked.

"Because... I- back where I used to live, a guy hung himself in his bedroom. He was cool and no one knew what he was going through so I promised myself that I will save someone's life one day." Toni explained.

Cheryl felt her heart ping. She didn't think about how no one else felt. She didn't think about Jason, her father, Betty, Kevin, and Laura. She just thought about herself and how she felt.