𝒗𝒊𝒊. THE INCIDENT

━━━━  𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 !
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

While the boys focused on their bickering, Eleven hid in what appeared to be a break room for the employees of Rink-O-Mania. She was curled up in a ball, holding her knees up to her chest as the luminous purple light reflected on her skin. She rocked back and forth, an endless stream of tears trickling down her flushed cheeks.

She felt utterly humiliated and worthless. All she wanted in that moment was to be kidnapped by the Demogorgon and taken to the Upside Down. She wouldn't be capable of fighting the monster due to the absence of her powers, but she was fine with that. She wanted to die.

However, when she overheard Angela talking to her friends about what happened, her wishes for death had ceased. She wouldn't feel satisfied unless she got the revenge she craved.

Taking a deep breath, El opened the door and stomped over to the flock of bullies. They hadn't noticed her until she made her presence clear.

"Angela," She hissed, furrowing her eyebrows at the blonde girl.

"Uh oh! Look who it is," Angela sneered, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"She looks upset," Her friend said in a mocking tone, his mouth curling into a malicious grin.

"You ruined my day," El grumbled, looking directly into Angela's eyes.

"Oh no! Did we embarrass you in front of your boyfriend?" The blonde girl chuckled.

"I want you to say sorry to me," El demanded, her voice shaky. "And I want you to tell my boyfriend that it was just a joke, and that we are really friends."

"Or what?" Angela taunted her. "You gonna hurt us with your mean stare again?"

She held her hand out to mock El's outburst from the day before and began giggling uncontrollably after doing so.

"Sorry you can't cry to teacher today! You'll just have to cry to your daddy instead," She snickered. "Oh, wait. Can't do that, either."

And with that, the bullies walked away, leaving El standing there in disbelief. They did not just go there. She may have let the other comments slide, but this? She wasn't going to let Angela get away with this.

She was running out of time to come up with a plan to seek revenge. It was difficult to muster up an idea that didn't involve the use of telekinetic powers, as she was still used to relying on them in such scenarios.

Without further thought, the brunette snatched a roller skate from a stranger's hand and stormed up to the devil herself.

"Angela!" She shouted, her adrenaline pumping as she approached the rotten girl.

Angela whipped her head around, raising her eyebrows with curiosity. Before she had the chance to respond, El whacked her in the forehead with the skate. The blonde girl collapsed to the floor and let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Mike and Will immediately turned around and shared a look of concern.

"Holy shit, Angela! You okay?" Jake asked, crouching down to comfort his girlfriend.