five

april came around quicker than yukiko had expected. she wasn't sure if it was because of her excitement to begin her second year, or because she got to go to the same school as her friends. nevertheless, she pulled on her coat and wandered out of her front door and locking it. beginning her first day off correctly with a heafty breakfast and a homemade lunch always went a long way. she headed off towards the school, sticking her earbuds in her ears and her hands in her pockets. the subway was oddly familiar. the breeze that glided through the hair, the gentle sound of her music playing in her ears, the gentle stops at each station to pile on more commuters. she missed it.

approaching the gate, she was greeted by mahiro, inouye, and toshino. "good morning." she smiled brightly.

"good morning, yukiko. ready to go inside?" toshino asked sweetly.

"always have been."

the group of four stepped inside, smiling brightly.

"do you guys have the internships your thinking of joining? oh, what's your classes?" mahiro asked quickly, "i was thinking about interning for Gun Head this year. i'm in class 2-B."

"no way, i'm in 2-B too!" yukiko cheered, "thank god! i thought i was going to be alone! i have it for hero studies and history."

"what do you have for the rest of your class periods?" inouye asked.

"i'm a teacher assistant for Eraser Head!"

the three froze, "E.... raser Head?"

"well, yeah, he's my favorite teacher! he's letting me shadow him."

the three shook down to their toes. the possibility of being on the infamous teacher's good side was sure to be a legend. expelling four students the year before was enough to make a bad name go around for him, but yukiko was on his good side. it couldn't be true.

glancing at her watch, she gasped, "i should go! i have to meet up in 1-A." she walked off, waving to her friends, "see you three at lunch!"

the three waved back, inouye throwing a side-eye to both toshino and mahiro, still shocked that she was able to be that good of a student to be on Eraser Head's good side.

she slid the door open, peeking in. almost immediately, she saw katsuki getting an earful from another student. she sauntered over to the desk in the corner that she immediately assumed was for her, the TA, and sat down, watching the scene playing out.

"take your feet off that desk now!" the one with dark black hair and glasses shouted.

she could hear the smirk in katsuki's voice when he said a simple "huh?"

"it's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" the student yelling at katsuki was obviously very punctual. his suit was tidy and his hair was in place. even the way he stood was respectful, not a slouch or anything.

"you're kidding me, right?" katsuki chuckled, his voice carried with amusement, "your old school put a stick up your ass? or were you born with it?"

yukiko couldn't help but watch, stifling a chuckle. glancing up at the door that was partly open, she smiled at izuku, who was obviously stunned to see katsuki and the other boy.