six

"he threw it over 700 meters!" denki, the boy with blonde hair and the black bolt designed into it, called.

ochaco cheered, "nice, he's finally showing up his true power!"

tenya rubbed his chin, "but his finger appears to be broken now. just like in the exam. this quirk is very odd."

"it wasn't a very pretty throw." aoyama grumbled.

while everyone analyzed his movement and power, katsuki seemed to be confused. after all, they did test in different arenas, and katsuki only knew izuku as the quirkless punching bag.

yukiko heard a soft explosion and eventually katsuki sprinted full speed ahead to izuku, "katsuki!"

"hey! deku, you bastard! tell me how you did that, or you're dead!"

izuku shouted, and yukiko rushed over to put a blockade between the two of them while Eraser Head restrained katsuki.

"what?" katsuki growled, "why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" he struggled against the scarf, having a hard time even moving to look at his teacher.

"because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. stand down." he ordered. "it would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. it gives me serious dry eye."

"you're so cool, Eraser Head!" yukiko called, genuinely starstruck by her teacher.

Eraser Head brought the scarf back around his neck, "you're wasting my time now. whoever's next can step up."

izuku anxiously stepped around yukiko to return to the group while she hung back and reasoned with katsuki, "katsuki, don't bother. just get back with the group."

his eye twitched at the thought of izuku even having a quirk and he growled as he looked back at izuku, "until the exam, he was nothing. a little bug i could crush if i wanted to." he mumbled, "just an annoying bug that i can smash into the ground." he glared at yukiko, "why do you keep protecting him? let me just beat him up." he grumbled and walked back to the group, keeping his distance from others.

the sixth test; sit ups. every school students worst nightmare. this test was measured by the amount of sit ups a student can do by their partner counting. when partner a finishes, partner b gets to do sit ups of their own.

the seventh test: the seated toe touch. the student stretch as far as they can to touch the measuring bar just at the end of their feet.

and finally, the eighth test: long distance running. this test is measured simply by running the distance with the time measured by the measuring device.

when all the times and measurements were collected, Eraser Head grouped the class up again, "all right, time to give you your results. i've ranked you all from best to worst." he held his hand out for the clipboard, which yukiko gave him. "you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. i'll just pull up the whole list. it's not worth going over each individual's score."

when he transferred the data from the clip board into the device, he projected a screen up of all the names. in the top three was momo yaoyorozu, shoto todoroki — two students brought in through recommendations — and katsuki bakugo. at number 20, was izuku.