nine

"when are you gonna learn to drive so we don't have to walk?" katsuki shouted.

yukiko glared at him, "i think you're forgetting that i'm not of legal age, katsuki."

"doesn't mean you have to follow the law."

eijirou chuckled, "how can you be a hero if you break the law?"

yukiko chuckled, munching on the waffle. katsuki showed up at her front door surprisingly early in the morning. earlier than she expected. so early, she wasn't able to eat breakfast. not that katsuki cared, of course.

"geez, how much can you eat?"

yukiko glared at him, "i don't know about you, clammy, but i need to eat for energy."

"clammy? my hands aren't clammy, dumbass." katsuki saw her grab a brush from her bag and brush her hair back into a ponytail.

"eijirou, touch his hands. tell me if they're clammy or not."

eijirou tried to grab his hand but katsuki pulled it away, "sorry, dude, but she's an elder."

"doesn't mean you have to do it!" katsuki shouted.

yukiko grabbed his hand no problem, furrowing her brows, "clammy."

katsuki growled, pushing the two away as he walked into the subway train. eijirou and yukiko shared a smile and a laugh as she put her brush back into her bag.

"katsuki, don't be upset. i was just playing."

"whatever, dumbass." he grumbled, stretching his legs out.

"please come up with something more original. being called dumbass, or something ass is getting pretty boring now!"

katsuki shot her a look, "whatever."

she rolled her eyes, looking between eijirou and katsuki. she didn't realize how similar in height they all were. yukiko might've even been taller than eijirou. sitting up straight and mentally drawing at line over eijirou and her own, she began thinking. does his hair add to his height? she tried to imagine her junior bald to get a real measurement.

she began slouching and straightening her back, slouching, straightening, slouching, straightening—

"what are you doing, weirdo?" katsuki glared at her, "you look like a cat about to hurl." he whispered.

she leaned a bit over to whisper back, "do you think eijirou's hair adds to his height?"

"why-"

"i think i'm taller than him."

katsuki scoffed, "yeah, right."

"no, i'm serious! look." she sat up straight, "straightening out." and when katsuki did, she waved her hand over their heads. almost the same exact height, katsuki having only a centimeter on her, but, not like she was noticing.

"ask him. i can't tell."

yukiko whined, pulling on katsuki's arm, "he's your friend! i don't know how to ask."