seven

katsuki was pissed off. and yukiko didn't know that he felt that way about izuku. she knew he had a certain distaste towards him, but, she wasn't aware it was hatred.

they didn't do anything "illegal" in the fight as of yet. there was no valuable reason to shut it down, except for the fact that it was a personal fight rather than one purely for the sake of the lesson.

"bakugo! come in! give me a status report. where are you?" tenya called. all ear traffic that went between the teams goes through both All Might and yukiko's own ear piece.

katsuki raised a hand to his ear, "just shut up and defend the weapon. i've got more important things to worry about."

"are you forgetting what our mission is? hello?"

if anyone watched this from the outside, they'd say katsuki plays a fairly convincing villain. but this wasn't an act. to izuku, he played the villain most of his life. katsuki has bullied izuku for years on end, and this was finally katsuki's one chance to do it with no limitations and supervision. to katsuki, this was a show down, a brawl, but to others, this was just a simple lesson.

katsuki blasted off the floor with his gauntlets and headed towards izuku, aiming to hit his head, which izuku blocked. izuku sent ochaco away.

"ballsy move. think you can take me alone?" katsuki taunted. izuku pulled a piece of capture tape around katsuki's leg, which the latter noticed quickly and sent a big punch into the wall of where izuku stood.

katsuki landed his feet on the ground, squatting and ready to blast off again, but izuku ran around the corner.

"get back here, deku!" katsuki shouted, following after him into the hallway.

following from afar as the spectator, yukiko settled behind him, pressing on the ear piece, "katsuki, take it easy."

"shut up, dumbass." he shouted behind him, knowing she was there. he ran down the hallway, turning corners, left, right, left, right, before giving a heafty shout, "dammit! you were tricking me for years by acting weak. bet you've been laughing behind my back, huh?" he shouted and growled, kicking at walls, "so where's that flashy power a' yours now?" katsuki definitely had his anger boil over, "let's see how it compares to mine." he let his hands light up, "quirk or no, you'll never beat me, deku!"

pressing on the ear piece again, she sighed, "seriously, katsuki, you're gonna give yourself high blood pressure."

"i'm coming for you next, yukiko!" he shouted, kicking down the doors of the building. "keep babying deku and we'll see where you end up."

all the ear traffic, including her own to other students, went to All Might. she had to be mindful of what she said. "you'd never be able to take me, katsuki. just chill out for a moment. you need to relax."

"i don't need to do shit!" at this point, he completely forgot about the ear piece, she's sure of it, as he yelled.

yukiko was getting nowhere with him, she sighed, ceasing all communication with katsuki at that second.

"stop hiding! come out and face me, you coward!" katsuki screamed, growling as he continued to destroy all the doors in his way.