twelve

yukiko cried softly, feeling safe with All Might even in the vicinity of the league of villains.

shigaraki sighed, "after all this waiting... the heroic piece of trash shows up." his hand tightened around yukiko's neck as he grew either more angry or excited, yukiko couldn't tell.

suddenly, All Might disappeared from the stairs and immediately started defeating some of the secondary villains hanging around Eraser Head. and when he jumped back out, he held the teacher in his arms.

All Might then took note of the three first years in the water and saved them as well, setting them down to take them out of the way. "everybody, back to the entrance. and take aizawa with you. he doesn't have much time." All Might ordered them.

shigaraki's "mask" fell off his face and he began panting in frustration, dropping yukiko and covering his face, "no, no, no. it wasn't supposed to go this away." he began stumbling away, his hand still covering his face as he tripped over yukiko and his own feet, "he's still fast, father." he whispered to himself, grabbing the hand off the floor and replacing it on his face.

"yukiko, head back to the entrance with the others."

"i can help, All Might! let me-"

"go!"

yukiko furrowed her brows, rushing past the shigaraki as he mumbled to himself and steadied by All Might, "i didn't get my provisional for nothing!" she shouted, immediately standing on defense.

izuku held Eraser Head on his shoulders, "All Might, you can't! that brain villain took one for- i-i smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. he's too strong!"

All Might faced izuku, "young midoriya!" he called, holding a peace sign against his eyes, "i got this."

izuku sighed and walked off reluctantly, holding his teacher on his back.

"Carolina..." All Might yelled, leaving yukiko in the dust for a second before she sprinted through the dust and jumped into action as well. "Smash!"

the attack was useless, as it just went past Nomu, who then reached down to grab at the two. All Might easily dodged and yukiko jumped backwards.  she found an opening and hurried through it, face to face with shigaraki once again.

"i'm not just a pathetic girl." she shouted, landing a punch square in his nose, before punching him in the neck, "i'm a second year student at UA." she shouted, punching him in the gut, and he coughed.

shigaraki coughed up a small amount of blood, and breathed heavily, "disgusting little brat." he growled, "i'll get you. i know i will."

yukiko focused intently on him, making sure she knew where everything was. his feet were on the ground, his arms were at his sides. she took note of everything.

there was a sudden loud crash behind her, and she worried for All Might's safety, but, if she turned to look now, she'd be at a disadvantage. one look and shigaraki could get the upper hand in just a second.

shigaraki began to laugh softly, pointing at the scene behind her, "don't you want to look? your symbol of peace is getting destroyed."

she glared, "stay right there." she whispered more to herself than to shigaraki.

"you were trying to bury him in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore." shigaraki laughed, "sorry, that won't work. Nomu's as strong as you are. that won't stop him."